Covid Breaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here

Don't give a **** how good Madders is, he's potentially cost this club massively.

If we lose the CL spot by a small margin then I will never forget or forgive them.

In fact I'd go as far to say that I wouldn't give two ****s of we sold all of them.

Brain dead ****wittery of the highest order.
The amount of shit I’ve missed out on in the last 12 months. I’ve had to postpone my wedding, my missus (a teacher) does nowt bit work and figure out online learning, I told my boss early on not to give me the rise was due because I was co concerned about the business and I’ve not seen my best mate or my godson for over 12 months.

**** these ****s. **** them to hell and back. Sell them and make an example of them. We deserve so much more as fans, we’re there for every step of the way and these twats can’t keep in their pants. Bye bye. You’re all dead to me.

Hamza and Perez have as good as handed their transfer requests to leave the club with this shear twattyness.
Morgan is at the end of his career and has probably made Rodgers decision not to play him again which is a real shame for Morgan.
Barnes is injured and showed a real lack of judgement as he isn't anywhere near starting yet but Madderson.... what a total bell piece!!! As someone who has been looking like a club leader he's set himself back in my eyes.
I'd fine them all 2 weeks wages and then line them up on the goal line and let the rest of the squad take pot shots at them!
For me Justin has shown what a professional footballer he is. He's young, out injured and didn't get involved. Madderson and Barnes could learn alot from him.

The amount of shit I’ve missed out on in the last 12 months. I’ve had to postpone my wedding, my missus (a teacher) does nowt bit work and figure out online learning, I told my boss early on not to give me the rise was due because I was co concerned about the business and I’ve not seen my best mate or my godson for over 12 months.

**** these ****s. **** them to hell and back. Sell them and make an example of them. We deserve so much more as fans, we’re there for every step of the way and these twats can’t keep in their pants. Bye bye. You’re all dead to me.

I've just watched the masters. Proper dedication to their craft there.

Footballers are ****s. They have a team to drag them through.

These golfers are responsible for themselves and have to deal with the pressure.

It's just another episode that pushes me away from this sport

These golfers are responsible for themselves and have to deal with the pressure.

I can’t can’t occupy the headspace that tells you ‘have a party and **** everyone else’.

It’s embarrassing. I can’t cheer any of these on again. Just as bad as Dennis Wise in my book.

Nice to read so many have taken up horse riding during lockdown.

You have to think why these players ever thought they were entitled to act In this way. Í wonder if it's because their industry has been allowed to continue whilst so many others have been halted. I wonder if they thought that made them special and above the restrictions that apply to hoi polloi.

I can’t cheer any of these on again. Just as bad as Dennis Wise in my book.
It would be nice if the TV authorities could introduce some booing into their repertoire of crowd noises in time for next Sunday's game and play it every time one of these players touches the ball. In fact they should start it as their names are read out in the pre-match announcement.

I can’t can’t occupy the headspace that tells you ‘have a party and **** everyone else’.

It’s embarrassing. I can’t cheer any of these on again. Just as bad as Dennis Wise in my book.

Yup. Children have had to accept they're not having birthday parties....footballers bless em, can't go without.

That's my take too. This wasn't an error of judgement. They knew it was wrong from the get go. Perez knew he shouldn't be thinking it, suggesting it. Others knew it wasn't allowed should have been saying 'no way' and telling Perez he was being a fool. The youngsters maybe get cut a little slack because kids can be dicks, but Wes Morgan... words fail me, to say he should not only have known better but also be setting the example - well, understatement of the year. The suggestion, whoever it came from, should have shot down in flames before it became anything.

No, they knew but simply didn't care. Flagrant is the word I believe.

But 'as bad as Wise'? That's maybe going a bit far for me and I'm not quite there (yet?) But then I loathe Wise and always did so it's easier for me to pile in on the argument. With our Covid 5, I had no ill will in the bank for them - so I feel huge disappointment before any anger. But, yes, arguably their collected action of breathtaking selfish ignorance and arrogance IS worse than one man's cowardly thuggery and spiteful vendetta that followed it.

Can someone please tell me what punishment Choudhury and Barnes received? (And Morgan if he was one of them)

Choudhury was given a day off rather than sitting on a bench.

Amazing

I feel very much the same way about F1 which of course was once all about girls & champers until Schumacher took over. Now the drivers seem to have very strict regimes and take ownership of their mistakes.
Interesting changes.

I would imagine the omission from the squad for The Covid-5 was determined by already set Covid rules, otherwise we risked all players contracting the virus.

Personally I think all of them should have to work in a Covid ward at the LRI for a weekend to understand the implications of their twattery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669