Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact since the O'Neill era, hasn't the most "pride in the shirt" been shown by:

Lilian
Joey G
Danny T

None of them even local to this Archepeligo!

Utter bollox

Only reason you suggest that is because they are battling midfielders.

IMO you wont get anybody showing "pride in the shirt" anymore, even the youngsters such as Stearman and Porter dont give a crap about City.

Last edited:
porter supposrts the gunners. wnaker

Utter bollox

Only reason you suggest that is because they are battling midfielders.

IMO you wont get anybody showing "pride in the shirt" anymore, even the youngsters such as Stearman and Porter dont give a crap about City.

High testicular content disputed!

I'm mostly gleaning this from evidence in various threads on this forum over the years. Lots of evidence that these guys liked playing for City and were sad to be leaving. Nothing to do with their playing positions.

I'd say Dublins shown the most pride in the last few seasons.

He will score tomorrow, bound to.

When I saw 'Dublin', i thought it was about the great place just over the irish sea. Talking of which I will be there in 4 weeks :biggrin:

He cared and showed passion when he was here. He tried to organise our rabble and got no thanks for it.

That's not what I saw - seemed like yet another lazy feck here for a free ride at our expense, and also saw a chance to feather his own nest and stick the boot in when the going got tough

The man's a wanker in my opinion

scored a cracker away to Rotherham too I believe.

That's not what I saw - seemed like yet another lazy feck here for a free ride at our expense, and also saw a chance to feather his own nest and stick the boot in when the going got tough

The man's a wanker in my opinion

same here, though i've never liked shrimp either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673