Eduardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
and people like me want to see the picture

.... and thats because you don't know what a broken leg looks like? or you just like to look at sick pictures.

This sort of thing doesn't happen very often so it's spoken about a lot when it does. All the talk makes people want to see it for themselves.

Curiosity is human nature.

This sort of thing doesn't happen very often so it's spoken about a lot when it does. All the talk makes people want to see it for themselves.

Curiosity is human nature.

thats me im afraid :icon_conf

To be honest I was surprised people havent complained about Sky refusing to show the replays during the match. Surely if you pay for Sky Sports then you are entitled to watch whatever you want?

To be honest I was surprised people havent complained about Sky refusing to show the replays during the match. Surely if you pay for Sky Sports then you are entitled to watch whatever you want?

good point the commentator said it was too horrific to show but i remember when collymore broke his leg/ankle at derby and they had it on full view and showed replays

but if you pay for sky sports you should get to watch whatever happens!

They don't show Streakers and no doubt a few on here have complained to them about that....they don't show crowd trouble.I guess its what they consider good taste.:102:

They don't show Streakers and no doubt a few on here have complained to them about that....they don't show crowd trouble.I guess its what they consider good taste.:102:
A very sensible post HF........:038::038:

:icon_roll:icon_rollNeither of them have anything to do with what you pay for which is the football. The tackle was part of the game and no matter how bad it was it should still have been shown.

I can understand why they didnt show it but find it strange that they feel they know whats best for their customers.

:icon_roll:icon_rollNeither of them have anything to do with what you pay for which is the football. The tackle was part of the game and no matter how bad it was it should still have been shown.

I can understand why they didnt show it but find it strange that they feel they know whats best for their customers.

The tackle may be part of the game, but where is the sensible reason as to why somebody wants to see a snapped leg.....:102:
It just goes beyond the meaning of what watching football is all about

Maybe they have showed things like it in the past and have received lots of complaints over replaying the incident so they didn't show it this time:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

They actually showed the tackle again anyway at the end of the match but from a different angle where you couldn't see the impact of the injury

Last edited:
The tackle may be part of the game, but where is the sensible reason as to why somebody wants to see a snapped leg.....:102:
It just goes beyond the meaning of what watching football is all about

Because the snapped leg was the main talking point of the game and is still what everyone is talking about.

Would they not show a serious crash in Formula One?
Would they not show rugby player doing a bad tackle/throwing a punch - Much like the tackle on Brian O'Driscoll when he played against New Zealand!

As I said if it happened in a game being showed on the BBC then I can possibly understand it, but people pay for Sky and pay for sports channels and should therefore get to see anything they want, without Sky censoring it!

Perhaps it would be better if they said..........' if you dont want to see Eduardos leg in 35 pieces then look away now '

As I said if it happened in a game being showed on the BBC then I can possibly understand it, but people pay for Sky and pay for sports channels and should therefore get to see anything they want, without Sky censoring it!

Ironically enough, didn't MOTD show it from several angles?

Because the snapped leg was the main talking point of the game and is still what everyone is talking about.

Would they not show a serious crash in Formula One?
Would they not show rugby player doing a bad tackle/throwing a punch - Much like the tackle on Brian O'Driscoll when he played against New Zealand!

they show the crash, they cannot help that, but they always reserve some dignity for the driver. They didn't show you Senna in pieces did they, or Ronnie Peterson without his head.
So if you were at the game on Saturday, and had paid for a ticket to watch the game, you would have expected them to carry the bloke around the whole pitch on a stretcher so everybody good get a good gander at his leg? Well you have paid for your ticket.

if the viewers have sky + they could have rewinded live tv and watched it in real time till their sick minds are full poor guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566