En route

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite enjoyed uberpowerful.

Train update:

firstly I upped the ante by pulling out a bag of south african sweet chutney walkers. Didn't seem to ruffle any feathers but obviously I ate them as loudly as possible.

Next a family got on at borough green and asked me if I'd mind moving so they could have my seat. Both me and disapproving woman are now unseated as it were. She's quite an ugly woman with a bizarre amount of make up on and the biggest lips I've ever seen. Think a cross between leslie ash and Wallace. Can't believe we gave up put seats. Hope the dad is enjoying the carling that got spilt on that seat.

Why did you not just tell them to **** off. Cheeky bastards!!

Indeed. They are also really annoying. Kicking myself now.

Nevermind. I thought I'd do my good deed.

How about asking for your seat back, before you do something football supporter related on the train?
Ask his wife to give you a flash, I bet they move then.

Believe me you would not want to see it. I might be the least ugly person in this carriage that is a poor state of affairs

I'm on National Express and if the woman immediately behind me doesn't discontinue her very loud phone conversation stat, she'll eat her phone.

I've been there before myself on a coach, train or bus when this happens. Only the other day this guy was talking that loud I think they could have heard him in the next County. He was telling the person at the other end where he was at that point where he had come from and then all about the car that had just pulled out dangerously in front of us how close a near miss it was, what make of car and what a stupid wanker the driver was - ALL AT LOUD VOLUME!!!!
What he actually rang for I don't really know:102:

woman on phone "Yeah I'm travelling dann to Landon"
other end "............................................"
woman "Yeah I've just gane past Luton Hairport "
other end "............................................"
woman " it's fair busy on 'ere there's some guy in front of me wi a blue scarf on who's goin' dann to Landon via Hartlepool"
Cheers BM my lad's on his way down on one of the 6 or so City coaches the Club have laid on.

Last edited:
Palace is renowned for being shit to get to and from by coach, not sure why anyone would do it

Palace is renowned for being shit to get to and from by coach, not sure why anyone would do it

I'm wondering what the coaches are even doing on the M25. Access to Selhurst from the M25 is very difficult and the only sensible route from the M1 to the ground is straight through the centre of London.

I'm wondering what the coaches are even doing on the M25. Access to Selhurst from the M25 is very difficult and the only sensible route from the M1 to the ground is straight through the centre of London.

Probably heard reports of congestion elsewhere and changed route. There's been a few times I've been on coaches to and from London where diversions to avoid traffic has taken us even longer than if we'd just stayed in the jams.

They are still stuck in traffic when I spoke to my son 20 minutes ago although the rest of the coach sounded in good voice. Still singing after losing 3-2 and being on the journey from hell.

Trouble is he'll miss the last bus to his Nana's and he's not got money for a taxi. He's only been in Leicester with me or family in the car or on the bus. He's no idea where to go walking wise.

One thing I do NOT miss is British traffic. A serious traffic jam in Tucson is when your journey takes five minutes longer than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669