En route

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do plenty more disgusting things than that!

Besides, watching Leicester sober is basically sadism. Or self masochism. Or something.

I've found reserving seats to be a bit pointless in the past.

This family wanted to sit together and I thought fair enough at the time, just afterwards I was annoyed because they played the loudest game of I Spy ever. It appeared that concepts and feelings were allowed as well as anything you could actually 'spy'..

I apologise for my cynical suspicion. You are indeed a gentleman and the lady who had been sat opposite you must have approved after all.You might have mentioned to her that all Leicester fans have exemplary manners.
The game of I Spy may have been loud but how nice that the dad was actually being a dad.

The game of I Spy may have been loud but how nice that the dad was actually being a dad.

The man had the patience of a saint. I can only take my hat off to him.

What you see depends upon where you stand. From my point of view, he was a bit of an annoyance, but his kids probably really enjoyed that journey.

Did no one have an interesting bus journey last night? Or maybe someone had some difficulty parking the car? Were your bicycle tyres flat and some children lent you their pump?

We need to know.

Very droll Mawsley (or dull?)

Anyway, as you ask, yeah, I very nearly crashed my car whilst distracted by giving a load of abuse to someone else who I claimed couldn't drive.

I actually have another story about my car, but I'm a bit worried about revealing it since either a) It shows I'm a mug as someone is somehow having a laugh at my expense b) I'm losing the plot (or my memory) or c) I'm not capable of properly parking a car.

I'm a bit worried about telling the story as well now since people mind find it dull (I am really dull by the way)

I enjoyed my train journey story anyway, thinking back on the journey makes me smile more than the game did, so often the way with away days

IM, if they're picking on you, they're leaving the rest of the world alone, be a martyr to the cause :)

Very droll Mawsley (or dull?)

Anyway, as you ask, yeah, I very nearly crashed my car whilst distracted by giving a load of abuse to someone else who I claimed couldn't drive.

I actually have another story about my car, but I'm a bit worried about revealing it since either a) It shows I'm a mug as someone is somehow having a laugh at my expense b) I'm losing the plot (or my memory) or c) I'm not capable of properly parking a car.

I'm a bit worried about telling the story as well now since people mind find it dull (I am really dull by the way)

I enjoyed my train journey story anyway, thinking back on the journey makes me smile more than the game did, so often the way with away days
I enjoy travel stories.

The journey is always better than the destination. (Unless you are on a coach, coaches are always shit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669