En route

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still stuck in traffic when I spoke to my son 20 minutes ago although the rest of the coach sounded in good voice. Still singing after losing 3-2 and being on the journey from hell.

Trouble is he'll miss the last bus to his Nana's and he's not got money for a taxi. He's only been in Leicester with me or family in the car or on the bus. He's no idea where to go walking w*s*.

Why cant he get the taxi and borrow a few quid off nana, when he gets there:102:

Forget the journey back. I am cannot get over Ian's journey there.

I am fascinated by the decision to give up your seat. You sit there annoyed that a lady (as she turns out to be) sits opposite a football fan who is drinking beer and fails to smile at him or even talk to him.

Into this scenario come a family. The woman clearly proving she was a lady gives up her seat. The father then asks a beer drinking football fan if he would also give up his seat. How surprised that lady must have been when the football fan turned out to be a real gentleman.

May I suggest a different scenario. Were you sat in reserved seats?

Were you sat in reserved seats?

:018:

sitting.

And another thing. Have you ever been on a train this side of London? We don't even know what a reserved seat is!

More than a few quid and thats if the taxi driver will do it! Thurnby Lodge is not a bad area but as he's a young lad the driver may not trust him as he's not from Leicester and has a South Yorkshire accent.

:081:

It aint that bad! My mother's 80 next week and she still lives there. Never had a problem there myself but have seen some dodgy characters hanging around the streets or around the shops.

There are worse places I know....

There used to be a pub there called The Swallow....... full of dodgy people.

The coach is currently on the M40 services!! The driver's been driving that long (ableit at a snailpace) he now has to have a 45 minute break. Some oil spilage caused the holdup. Cant see them getting to Leicester til 12.45 I bet.

The coach is currently on the M40 services!! The driver's been driving that long (ableit at a snailpace) he now has to have a 45 minute break. Some oil spilage caused the holdup. Cant see them getting to Leicester til 12.45 I bet.

WTF is he doing on the M40 FFS? Does the driver know what he is doing?

It's back after 8 hour journey!!!
They wont forget about this trip to Palace!! Hoping he gets a taxi now I've told him to go up to the station to get one.

might be safer going to the Infirmary and order one from there. I don't think there will be too many at the station this time of the morning.

Last edited:
Say Hazz did your coach get diverted onto the M25 as well? Or are you home now?

Back now via a taxi. I did this option due to choice but it will have to be something similar for me to do it again.

For starters, there's six coaches and only one knows the way. So the rest follow which ****ed us leaving the ground cos we were in Croydon for a hour pissing about. There were other routes we could have took too but it was topped off when we past the M25 chock-a-block and the driver decided rather than going the other way round traffic free, we'd sit on the congested and closed side!'

No taxi driver will take them as him and 3 others from Netherhall
are trying but they obviously think they'll run off without paying. They refused to talk to my wife who wamted to reassure him that he'd get his money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669