FIFA and PES 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an annoying bug in manager mode. When it shows the league table as the players walk out it is always wrong.
I thought I was doing ok in 6th place, I then check the table when back on the home screen and I'm actually 14th.

No matter what results I get I am always in 6th on this pre-match league table.

Not bothered that all your assists are credited to your keeper? :icon_bigg

i almost scored an absolute belter with rooney-running on to a flick on hit it on the half volley from 30 yards or so and it smacked the bar. Why tease me like that !?

I found an annoying bug in manager mode. When it shows the league table as the players walk out it is always wrong.
I thought I was doing ok in 6th place, I then check the table when back on the home screen and I'm actually 14th.

No matter what results I get I am always in 6th on this pre-match league table.

Always had a problem with the league table. Did last edition.

It always amazes me how they can send software out with so many bugs. If I did the same with a website I would be fired.

Alrighty, I've set up a league on Xbox Live, the name is 'TB League' and the password is 'talkingballs'.

There are 9 spots left to be filled - we can always add more at a later date, wasn't sure how many people would be up for it.

Choose any team you like, I've gone for the mighty Atletico Madrid. I look forward to thrashing some of you! :icon_wink

Just been playing online, the amount of little bastards who quit out when they go a goal down is absolutely ridiculous. I've just come back from a goal down against someone online and as soon as the ball crossed the line for my second goal they ****ed off! S ANNOYING!

Some classic FIFA-esque problems appearing by the sounds of it. They invest too much time and money in fancy headline-worthy features, rather than do the simple things properly in the first place. not surprised it's full of kids online either. Definitly waiting for reports on pes 2010 before I spend anything.

Alrighty, I've set up a league on Xbox Live, the name is 'TB League' and the password is 'talkingballs'.

There are 9 spots left to be filled - we can always add more at a later date, wasn't sure how many people would be up for it.

Choose any team you like, I've gone for the mighty Atletico Madrid. I look forward to thrashing some of you! :icon_wink

Save me a spot.

Right, so that's:

1. Indierich06
2. Kempson Fox

Come on guys, fill those spots...

if i had seventy quid spare to get xbox live and a wireless adapater then i might've joined

Can't you just connect your 360 up to your modem? That's what I do, depends where your modem and your 360 are though I suppose.

I'm paying a fiver a month for my live subscription at the moment, can't afford to pay a year's worth outright.

i thought a year was 30 quid? surely its costing you more ?

Well yeah, but I can't afford it outright at the mo, as soon as I get a spare £30 I'm gonna change the payment plan - this is just on a month to month basis at the moment.

Last edited:
You could probably get a 360 live subscription for a year at less than £30 if you look around.

I'll have a look for that league later on as I've got the 360 version. It's great but it keeps freezing on me in manager mode at the moment.

im really loving this year's fifa and i find it's way more addictive than last year

will be interested to see the finished pro as the players look good however fifa is now better

just 1 niggle with the be a pro sometimes my passes dont count which is annoying as i prefer this to manager mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669