Confirmed Transfer Gökhan Inler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is he göing to replace in mid-field?

Lovely stuff

Our recruitment strategy has been spot on for quite some time now

He's tweeted to his fans in Italy.

Google translate says this:

Dear Naples, is difficult, so difficult after four years ... And then I thought maybe it is better to say goodbye so: by borrowing before Uncle Pino and then to you, what people, the wonderful your people, you sang every Once a promise of eternal love ...
Napule is a thousand culure ... That I will every day in the heart, mind and skin ... Napule thousand fears ... Let him learn to love and you can not do without ... Napule is a voice de 'criatura that ascends Chiana chianu and you know ca' nun is Sulo ... And it is a unique feeling, this voice that captivates the soul ...
Napule is nu sun ... But so bitter sweet look behind every cloud ... Napule addore and 'sea ... A sea where you get lost and you can not do without ... Napule is na' soiled paper and nisciuno cares and everyone expects a 'ciorta ... Yes, but that card will go everywhere with me ... And I will wait to' ciorta ...
Napule is na 'walk fake viche miezo ATO ... I alleys, among the people, I spent some wonderful days ... Napule is all nu suonno and' all or sape 'munno But nun to know' the truth. .. I know it ... I discovered it, I loved it, I locked in your heart and that is why today my eyes are wet and dirty from this sea of this earth. My land. Hello guagliù, Forza Napoli forever.[/QUOT

I'm sure that's over 140 characters

Careful now, you're göing to use up all the ö's Swede gave you before we gö into the weekend.
Öut if interest, höw shöuld we prönöunce the Nörse ö? And dö yöu knöw if it the same with a Turkish/Swiss ö?

Great signing. Doubt he'll be heavily involved on Saturday but may come on for 20 minutes or so.

Looking forward to seeing him play though and providing for the team.

The midfield has played well so far and Kante must be in the reckoning. It may be wise to let Inler watch against Spurs and then get up to speed against Bury. Above all let him have time to settle in before judging him.

Öut if interest, höw shöuld we prönöunce the Nörse ö? And dö yöu knöw if it the same with a Turkish/Swiss ö?

To avoid any doubt, Gökhan's is a Turkish ö

Chuffed with this, that's the experienced midfielder we've been needing to add since Cambiasso left. Now I think we need to add a quality experienced center back at least and we should be good until the next transfer window.

I'm sat here with a somewhat wistful smile remembering the not-so-long-ago days when our No1 transfer target was Craig Makhail-Smith.Christ we've ****ing suffered haven't we? We deserve all the good things in this world,with cherries on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669