Ginger Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he left because of the fans ?? :081: :081: :081:

It was certainly one of the reasons. It was obvious from the first moments that he didn't like Leicester fans and that Leicester fans did not like him.

It's what Leicester 'fans' do best.

Poor Frank McLintock.......
Poor David Pleat.......

McLintock deserved it. Pleat probably didn't.

Note to self: Must buy new manager bunch of flowers and send Welcome card as it is apparently my fault the last one left. Tell other supporters to do same.

What a load of cock. Have some of you been hit by the stupid stick again?

From the Guardian match report from Bolton's draw with Middlesborough

Sounds familiar.......

This was desperate stuff, a catalogue of thumping clearances, wild tackles, misplaced passes, over-hit long balls, dives and faked injuries. In short it was rubbish in which the odd moments of skill and control winked like pearls on a cow pat before being buried by another steaming pile.

I dont understand megson has yet to win a game for bolton and is a great manager? He does well in a cup game and he is a great manager?

Bolton will be relegated they may draw a lot of games and minimise their goal defecit but they not going to win many and draws wont be enough.

I dont understand megson has yet to win a game for bolton and is a great manager? He does well in a cup game and he is a great manager?

Bolton will be relegated they may draw a lot of games and minimise their goal defecit but they not going to win many and draws wont be enough.

I totally agree. But it was what we needed at the time, and we maybe could have done with him for the season before replacing him with a manager who could take us further (in regards to playing attractive football, whilst defending with more ease).

I totally agree. But it was what we needed at the time, and we maybe could have done with him for the season before replacing him with a manager who could take us further (in regards to playing attractive football, whilst defending with more ease).

Most everyone accepts that Megson is associated with dull, negative football.
he certainly knows how to drill his teams to make it difficult for the opposition. However, the points system does not favour negativity.

However, I think any idea of a manager coming in and getting the team to play more attractive football is a fantasy. The squad simply isn't up to that sort of progress. That is just one of the reasons why there is so little interest in taking on the manager's job - as well as prospective candidates liking Milan but not being keen to work for him.

Generally, we are not in a good situation!

Megson was playing boring shite football, but we weren't losing.

Now we are.

Most everyone accepts that Megson is associated with dull, negative football.
he certainly knows how to drill his teams to make it difficult for the opposition. However, the points system does not favour negativity.

However, I think any idea of a manager coming in and getting the team to play more attractive football is a fantasy. The squad simply isn't up to that sort of progress. That is just one of the reasons why there is so little interest in taking on the manager's job - as well as prospective candidates liking Milan but not being keen to work for him.

Generally, we are not in a good situation!

Never thought of it this way but in truth our predicament is all Jimmy Hill's fault really.

Megson was playing boring shite football, but we weren't losing.

Now we are.

Precisely - Megson made it clear what he thought of our squad when he came in - and in a professional way decided to adopt a defensive formation.

I didn't want Megson, wasn't sorry when he went - but he isn't the idiot that some people pretended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566