Ginger Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a proper carrot top when I was a nipper. Thankfully that didn't last too long and it's been an indistinct shit brown ever since.

!!!!!!!!!
I seem to have been promoted from Junior Member to Member.
How do I get a picture under my name like everyonelse?

Heck, if the first post in this thread wasn't popular, this one sure as hell won't be.

Anyways.

I have nothing against what GM did in leaving us for Bolton. He was treated shabbily by us and owed us nothing. MM has proved many times that he merits no loyalty from employees. After all, he displays none the other way round.

I believe that we'd have had a solid, if unspectatular, season had he stayed. Midtable. That's pretty much all we could hope for given the trauma surrounding everything at the club over recent months. He got us organised and difficult to beat for the first time in years. I think he would have added to the squad wisely and we would have been play off contenders next season. I'd have settled for that.

He was widely disliked because of his past reputation and his commitment to being defensively sound. This is understandable. I would love to have a team scoring freely and keeping clean sheets but it is extremely rare. Generally, you have to prioritise one of the other. He had a tried and tested approach and I respected him for it.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him keep Bolton up. They will now start keeping clean sheets and with the likes of Anelka up front, I can see them frustrating superior opposition and winning a few games.

Thanks for your efforts Ginger Mourinho, and best of luck for the future.

Heck, if the first post in this thread wasn't popular, this one sure as hell won't be.

Anyways.

I have nothing against what GM did in leaving us for Bolton. He was treated shabbily by us and owed us nothing. MM has proved many times that he merits no loyalty from employees. After all, he displays none the other way round.

I believe that we'd have had a solid, if unspectatular, season had he stayed. Midtable. That's pretty much all we could hope for given the trauma surrounding everything at the club over recent months. He got us organised and difficult to beat for the first time in years. I think he would have added to the squad wisely and we would have been play off contenders next season. I'd have settled for that.

He was widely disliked because of his past reputation and his commitment to being defensively sound. This is understandable. I would love to have a team scoring freely and keeping clean sheets but it is extremely rare. Generally, you have to prioritise one of the other. He had a tried and tested approach and I respected him for it.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him keep Bolton up. They will now start keeping clean sheets and with the likes of Anelka up front, I can see them frustrating superior opposition and winning a few games.

Gary? Is that you?

Anyways.

so MM saves that ginger **** from unemployment and gives him a shot with a big club. He gets average results and we play poor defencesive football without any attacking threat, and he wonders why people are booing him.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, i thought he could have done ok with a shit squad but he jumps ship without sighning a contract when at the press conference he says he it took 2 minutes to sort one out.

He is a unloyal ginger shit who i hope will fail miserably at bolton and hopefully be sacked within a few months

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670