Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
My French teacher looked exactly like him you know. Except he was shorter. And didn't have a beard. Or glasses. And he was black.

NF pointed out that he used the abuse infraction because there wasn't one suitable for a stupidly insensitive post.

A insensitive post in the 'General Chat' forum shouldn't have merited an infraction of any kind, let alone a substitute type!

Anyway, no, of course Milan hasn't run his course...........

:icon_wink

Infractions for abusive posts so far this year:

Fludie: 5
Melton Fox: 5
Biffa Bacon: 1
Boy Genius: 1
City Fan: 1
Disco Bob: 1
foxxhunter: 1
newtonfox: 1
Rich B: 1
scfcmiddo: 1
WALSHIESTACKLE: 1

That's less than two a month.

Can i get one for Christmas Jeff :icon_lol:

I went to the doctors today, and told him i cant stop Booing, hes prescribed 8 pints of lager at the local............see ya :icon_bigg

Thanks for the infraction boc. Can you update the list please.

Could you post on here (because you posted all my last pm's on here without a problem), and let me know what the infraction was for, because your ' Private message' didn't make much sense.

Do you always wish people "All the best, Talkingballs" when they receive an infraction :icon_bigg

which **** gave me one for abuse, I never ****ing abuse. Its just the way you ****ing fairies take everything.
Why hasn't Macky got one for for disrespecting Jessels religious views? That's a type of ****ing abuse!

which **** gave me one for abuse, I never ****ing abuse. Its just the way you ****ing fairies take everything.
Why hasn't Macky got one for for disrespecting Jessels religious views? That's a type of ****ing abuse!

I got one because, i asked for one for christmas :102:p

When i direspected boc, i get an infraction. When Macky disrespects Jessel, Jeff jumps up and defends him. WTF.

Last edited:
I got one because, i asked for one for christmas :102:

It's not chrsitmas.

This place is earlier than DFS when it comes to christmas infraction promotions.

Let me guess Biff, you don't have to pay for it untill next year?

It's not chrsitmas.

This place is earlier than DFS when it comes to christmas infraction promotions.

Let me guess Biff, you don't have to pay for it untill next year?

No wonder Newts ****ed off with all these 'little hitlers' on here

Let that be a lesson. Be careful what you wish for :)

When i direspected boc, i get an infraction. When Macky disrespects Jessel, Jeff jumps up and defends him. WTF.

You'll be dragging up that old chestnut about an inner circle next :102:

:icon_wink

No wonder Newts ****ed off with all these 'little hitlers' on here

Oooooh. So close to being able to invoke Godwins law. Just a couple more posts I reckon :081:

It's amazing the way that you twist things to suit Biff, when did you get an infraction for disrespecting boc?

Oooooh. So close to being able to invoke Godwins law. Just a couple more posts I reckon :081:

I think it's only a matter of time, he's already after accusing me of racism for absolutely no reason other than to try to find a stick to beat me with. Epic failure on that count.

Stop talking shite. How the **** is having an opinion a form of abuse?

It's the way you went about posting it. It was very insensitive. It was an important day for Jessel and you took the piss. The post was on the same level as Newts posted if not worse.
And then you bitched about Jessel attacking you, I didn't blame him one bit.

It's the way you went about posting it. It was very insensitive. It was an important day for Jessel and you took the piss. The post was on the same level as Newts posted if not worse.
And then you bitched about Jessel attacking you, I didn't blame him one bit.

What a load of utter bollocks, you're talking out of your ****ing hoop man!
Have you even read the thread?
And when did I bitch about Jessel attacking me?

What a load of utter bollocks, you're talking out of your ****ing hoop man!
Have you even read the thread?
And when did I bitch about Jessel attacking me?

No it's not, it's my opinion that it was bollocks what you posted, at the time Jessel called you pig ignorant and was right in doing so.

You mentioned Jessel attacking you earlier in this thread, I am not going to be bothered about looking it up, you can if you want but I'm not. In fact I couldn't be bothered what anybody thinks I have my opinion and thats that. The post did not offend me so I am OK, but I am sure it offended Jessel and that is bang out of order. There are a lot of things I don't agree with but when the time comes I have to be tolerant and show some sort respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669