Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not, it's my opinion that it was bollocks what you posted, at the time Jessel called you pig ignorant and was right in doing so.

You mentioned Jessel attacking you earlier in this thread, I am not going to be bothered about looking it up, you can if you want but I'm not. In fact I couldn't be bothered what anybody thinks I have my opinion and thats that. The post did not offend me so I am OK, but I am sure it offended Jessel and that is bang out of order. There are a lot of things I don't agree with but when the time comes I have to be tolerant and show some sort respect.

So if an adult believed in the Easter bunny or Santa would you be tolerant and show respect for their belief?

At no point did I attack Jessel nor did I post anything ignorant, I simply put my point of view after he attacked me. And that isn't bitching about Jessel attacking me, I'm just stating the actual facts which seem to be conveniently being forgotten when you're all making me out to be some kind of nasty monster who doesn't show respect for the religious delusional amongst us.

Tbf to Macky at least he's consistent. It's easy to have a go at christians but go quiet when hinduism or islam come up for fear of being branded racist.

I'm just stating the actual facts which seem to be conveniently being forgotten when you're all making me out to be some kind of nasty monster who doesn't show respect for the religious delusional amongst us.

Slight exaggeration there methinks :icon_wink

Last edited:
Thanks for the infraction boc. Can you update the list please.

Could you post on here (because you posted all my last pm's on here without a problem), and let me know what the infraction was for, because your ' Private message' didn't make much sense.

Do you always wish people "All the best, Talkingballs" when they receive an infraction :icon_bigg

I have no idea what an Infraction looks like when it comes to you. I certainly didn't write "All the best, Talkingballs", so it must be added by the list software.

I headed the infraction "Your special Christmas infraction, as requested". Did you not see that? I wrote, "And for the absolute avoidance of doubt - it's a joke!" in the body of the message you should have received and signed off "Harry".

Last edited:
I got one because, i asked for one for christmas :102:p

When i direspected boc, i get an infraction. When Macky disrespects Jessel, Jeff jumps up and defends him. WTF.

Any disrespect that you might have shown me is completely unconnected with the infraction. I sent you the infraction because you asked for one for Christmas - and for no other reason. Please look after it and keep it watered; it will expire on New Year's Eve.

Will you be getting me a Christmas present?

I have no idea what an Infraction looks like when it comes to you.

I guess you could always call webbo some really nasty names outside of the General Chat forum - that might work :icon_wink

Sorry for the late reply; didn't want to seem ignorant. I can fully 100% understand what BG & Biff said about consistency. Yes I found Mackys post ignorant. However its a internet forum, I took it with a pinch of salt; Newts is throwing his toys out of his pram, its a internet forum for goodness sake. He'll be back soon enough.

Can you infract someone who is donating his/her time to help run a forum?

I found Mackys post ignorant.

Out of interest, which post of mine did you find 'ignorant'?
I ask because it isn't an adjective that has ever been used to describe me in the past, not to my face anyways.

Or is this a case of you needing to use a dictionary to find out what 'ignorant' actually means?

I ask because it isn't an adjective that has ever been used to describe me in the past, not to my face anyways.

Or is this a case of you needing to use a dictionary to find out what 'ignorant' actually means?

To be fair he didn't say he was describing you just your post.

The fact you even questioned and insulted the fact I lit a candle, which you then said you lit a fag and thought it was of the same effect. As I said I took it with a pinch of salt; purely because no-one will ever win against a, "moderator." They point straight to the rules which are then bent when one of there own is insulted.

Last edited:
The fact you even questioned and insulted the fact I lit a candle

When was that? I have no recollection of this happening.

which you then said you lit a fag and thought it was of the same effect.

When was that? I have absolutely no recollection of this happening.

As I said I took it with a pinch of salt; purely because no-one will ever win against a, "moderator." They point straight to the rules which are then bent when one of there own is insulted.

Which 'rule' has been bent?

We are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are, we are the mods...

Come on, let's stop all this nonsense, let's have a cuddle, I'll be Phil Daniels and you can be Leslie Ash and we can ride off to Brighton on my scooter. I know a sexy little alley way we can use, as long as it isn't against your religion of course.

Come on, let's stop all this nonsense, let's have a cuddle, I'll be Phil Daniels and you can be Leslie Ash and we can ride off to Brighton on my scooter. I know a sexy little alley way we can use, as long as it isn't against your religion of course.

I don't know if it is against my religion. But I really dis-like the thought of a bloke wacking his cock in a guys arsehole and cuddling/kissing, it makes my stomach turn. I'm not going to pretend I do and make gay innuendos. If thats your thing, go ahead its allowed now? But yes, I will mutually agree to end this debate :icon_wink.

I don't know if it is against my religion. But I really dis-like the thought of a bloke wacking his cock in a guys arsehole and cuddling/kissing, it makes my stomach turn. I'm not going to pretend I do and make gay innuendos. If thats your thing, go ahead its allowed now? But yes, I will mutually agree to end this debate :icon_wink.

You're getting a little bit carried away with all this talk of cocks and arses, kissing and cuddling Steph, you're obviously very forward.
I like your style though Steph, are you still working at the supermarket? Maybe I could meet you out of work one day and walk you home?

Boc do you not feel that it's a little early to be handing out Christmas infractions?

You ruin it for everyone, you're no better than DFS.

Boc do you not feel that it's a little early to be handing out Christmas infractions?

You ruin it for everyone, you're no better than DFS.

It's never too early for Xmas with boc, he is Santa Claus after all, albeit a Santa that looks like Harold Shipman.

It's the white beard you see

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673