Homer's - 'He could do a job' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Joe_Fox said:
Do you think that Matt Holland from Charlton would be a good signing for us? I think that now that Curbishley has walked he might feel it's a good time to walk too.

Would be excellent.

fcukcov

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Great another Lee Morris, just what we need, when a club wont give you a contract on medicla grounds its not gonna be a good idea for us to sign him.

Joe_Fox said:
Do you think that Matt Holland from Charlton would be a good signing for us? I think that now that Curbishley has walked he might feel it's a good time to walk too.
Are you still posting just to get your numbers up or are you being serious here, do you honestly believe Matt Holland would come here, maybe if we had a good start to the season and were top for the January transfer window and were looking like serious promotion cnadidates but other than that we have no chance. there would be a number of prem clubs after him.

Joe_Fox

Just a thought fookcov - just a thought. He is a bit long in the tooth remember - might want to chill out a bit and play for us.

fcukcov

Joe_Fox said:
Just a thought fookcov - just a thought. He is a bit long in the tooth remember - might want to chill out a bit and play for us.
Im sorry but I just cant see it. It would be nice but I think he has too much of a big player mentality about himself to play for a championship club.

Joe_Fox

But players not so unlike him have made the step down and been very successful.

Polar Bear

One of the 'Anglo-Irish' isn't he? They don't tend to have too many airs and graces in my opinion; if they did they'd have sniffed at the idea of playing for Ireland. I'd like to see Holland here but I think someone else would probably offer more moolah...

Real Sharapova

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Hang on, in one breath lets not re-sign Izzet, who is at least proven, because of his injury problems, but then lets sign a guy released by Sheff Wed on medical grounds !
The way I took it is that MHS was not being totally serious about his suggestion............just a guess.

MHS

Real Sharapova said:
The way I took it is that MHS was not being totally serious about his suggestion............just a guess.

No I wasn't. :icon_razz Seriously.

PFKAKTF FOX

Stan Lazaridus and Jamie Clapham, both released by Birmingham today, and both can fill either left back or left midfield berths, either would be a decent signing IMO.

MHS

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Stan Lazaridus and Jamie Clapham, both released by Birmingham today, and both can fill either left back or left midfield berths, either would be a decent signing IMO.

Definately. Although both would be tough to get. Lazaridis is probably on his way back to Oz, and there has been a lot of interest in Clapham.

Boy Genius

Banned
PFKAKTF FOX said:

not another feckin aussie................please not another..:mad:

PFKAKTF FOX

Boy Genius said:
not another feckin aussie................please not another..:mad:

But the possibility is that Tiatto, Kisnorbo and possibly even Henderson could be shipped out this summer, so we need somebody in the squad to come in and sing along to the Sheila's Wheels music.

MHS

PFKAKTF FOX said:
But the possibility is that Tiatto, Kisnorbo and possibly even Henderson could be shipped out this summer, so we need somebody in the squad to come in and sing along to the Sheila's Wheels music.

For bonzer car insurance deeeeeals, girls get on to Sheila's wheeeeels.

FFS, thats one for the "Songs in ya head" thread. :mad:

fcukcov

Mike Hunt Smells said:
For bonzer car insurance deeeeeals, girls get on to Sheila's wheeeeels.

FFS, thats one for the "Songs in ya head" thread. :mad:
beat ya to it!

Boy Genius

Banned
PFKAKTF FOX said:

They already sell LCFC BBQs..FFS.. No more feckin aussies please..:018:

fcukcov

Boy Genius said:
They already sell LCFC BBQs..FFS.. No more feckin aussies please..:018:
they also do Fo**st ones apparantly, were red hot 20 years ago but are now just a pile of ashes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669