Hoodpark - 26th June - 10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

I'm pretty certain I'm out for this game, my ribs are still in agony. Will check on my dad and Jon

So far then we have:

Hazz
Matt's Dad
Bro of Hazz
pds

Can come in - Nath, possibly Mitcho and I can call-up from the youth team if need be.

Decision to come from - Fcukcov and MHS (but I heavily suspect he's at Glasto the end of this week)

well im around if you want me.

Tempted to help out, but then again I'm a f**king hero.

If you are really struggling I'll come and stand at the back and just hit people.

So far then we have:

Hazz
Matt's Dad
Bro of Hazz
pds

Can come in - Nath, possibly Mitcho and I can call-up from the youth team if need be.

Decision to come from - Fcukcov and MHS (but I heavily suspect he's at Glasto the end of this week)

Not sure what your all on about, but it smells like a game, so if required I would happily grace you with my services.

Not sure what your all on about, but it smells like a game, so if required I would happily grace you with my services.
Talking Balls has a 5-a-side team and we play at Goals every Thursday night.

You've already met most of us from the game at St Andrews. Hazzman is the Manager and it's his baby. We're just his shit army.

I feel as though I might now be ready to make my return from injury.

Talking Balls has a 5-a-side team and we play at Goals every Thursday night.

You've already met most of us from the game at St Andrews. Hazzman is the Manager and it's his baby. We're just his shit army.

I feel as though I might now be ready to make my return from injury.

Oh I see, that rubber crumb stuff gets everywhere. I coach twice a week on it and soon my back garden will be rubber crumb based!

Any way, if needed i'll help out!

Oh I see, that rubber crumb stuff gets everywhere. I coach twice a week on it and soon my back garden will be rubber crumb based!

Any way, if needed i'll help out!

sounds like a good shout to me hazz!

I get rubber crumb in my shorts every week.

Now, I have a choice Chambo, the chap I know or Mitcho, the lad whose been asking for a while.

Is Chambo aware it's a 10pm kick-off?

I get rubber crumb in my shorts every week.

Now, I have a choice Chambo, the chap I know or Mitcho, the lad whose been asking for a while.

Is Chambo aware it's a 10pm kick-off?
Am I playing?

IMo chambo earned it with that goal for the TBFC select 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669