In Appreciation Of Enzo

They all think we're entitled to be at the top of the table - wins are a given for some people

****tards, the lot of 'em
Doncha know that with this squad, top is the least some expect.

I still can’t quite get my head around what he’s done with Ndidi and Vestergaard and to a lesser extent Vardy and Ricardo. Proper coaching.

The players all look fit as fiddles and mentally tough.

He’s got players like Faes and KDH’s heads straight.

No bleating about a lack of recruitment, just coaches players to fit his system.

He seems to get how to use his squad and I think it shows strength on his part to save Coady, our big summer signing, for later in the season.

None of that weird arrogant basking in his own brilliance after a win like Rodgers. Maresca is a proper football pervert, you can tell he’s a perfectionist and it’s rubbing off on the players.

I don’t know how much input, if any he’s had with recruitment but it’s largely been spot on and in Hermansen we have a lad who will make it to the very top of the game. Assuming we keep an upward trajectory for the next couple of years we’re going to end up selling him for an awful lot of money.

I really admire what he’s done so far. Any Leicester fan who watched that shitshow last season will agree that it didn’t look like there was an easy fix but he’s made it look easy.

I still can’t quite get my head around what he’s done with Ndidi and Vestergaard and to a lesser extent Vardy and Ricardo. Proper coaching.

The players all look fit as fiddles and mentally tough.

He’s got players like Faes and KDH’s heads straight.

No bleating about a lack of recruitment, just coaches players to fit his system.

He seems to get how to use his squad and I think it shows strength on his part to save Coady, our big summer signing, for later in the season.

None of that weird arrogant basking in his own brilliance after a win like Rodgers. Maresca is a proper football pervert, you can tell he’s a perfectionist and it’s rubbing off on the players.

I don’t know how much input, if any he’s had with recruitment but it’s largely been spot on and in Hermansen we have a lad who will make it to the very top of the game. Assuming we keep an upward trajectory for the next couple of years we’re going to end up selling him for an awful lot of money.

I really admire what he’s done so far. Any Leicester fan who watched that shitshow last season will agree that it didn’t look like there was an easy fix but he’s made it look easy.
The change to Ndidi is both magical and baffling. I think because we were all in “he’s Kante 2” mode, he never got the chance to do what he’s doing now.

I think this explains how Enzo is setting us up tactically especially with Ricardo, apologies it is subtitled as it the master Cruyff speaking. Interestingly Pep learnt his craft from him and I would surmise Enzo has the same beliefs.

It is nice to be the bloke after the bloke who ****ed everything up. I am still a bit stunned as to the depths Rodgers managed to sink to.

That said, incredible job by Enzo so far.

Have to assume a blip is coming soon. That will be a good test of what he’s made of.

As it stands he’s welcome around my house whenever he wants, along with Claudio, Shakey and Big Nige.

I completely agree. He looks a cut above.

Not entirely convinced Mavididi is a premier league footballer yet…Fatawu clearly is.
I think Mavididi is better at present. It is clear that Fatawu has more skill and can do some wonderful things with a football but he can be a little impatient and a bit too impulsive at times. Mavididi seems to be a little more composed and will often look for the easier ball when it's clear he can't do what he wants to. I really like them both and I think Fatawu could become the better of the two but, right now, I think Mavididi is more effective for us.

I think Mavididi is better at present. It is clear that Fatawu has more skill and can do some wonderful things with a football but he can be a little impatient and a bit too impulsive at times. Mavididi seems to be a little more composed and will often look for the easier ball when it's clear he can't do what he wants to. I really like them both and I think Fatawu could become the better of the two but, right now, I think Mavididi is more effective for us.
If you include Casey, and Yunus into the mix, we have 4 very different players, that all bring something to the table when called upon.

After having just the threat of Harvey, it’s so nice to have a surplus of talent on the wings

[As well as going forward, their defensive work has been pretty impressive, as well]

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463