In Appreciation Of Enzo

Does anyone else have the impression that the MOTM award means **** all to a manager? I mean, it’s a pretty ridiculous award when you think about it.

Read this today and it made me think our recent average performances, particularly Sheff Weds.

Attachments

• IMG_3198.jpeg
    IMG_3198.jpeg
    464.6 KB · Views: 58
What do they think they are entitled to though, that they aren’t getting?!?
I think they’re just spoilt by success. What most seem to forget was that although the title win was exciting football (to the most part), it was arguably not “good” football.

Now we have a system that is working and is “football” apparently that’s not enough.

I understand that it’s not necessarily 90mph and balls over the top but that style had a one season shelf life.

I can’t understand why people just can’t enjoy it for what it is?

What do they think they are entitled to though, that they aren’t getting?!?

They don’t really know - they’ve genuinely lost the absolute joy of football and I don’t think they’ll ever get it back.

That second half today was superb, but the ****s still all ****ed off fifteen minutes before the end.

I feel sorry for them that they cannot enjoy this season - but then I remember that they’re a bunch of entitled ****s so I don’t feel sorry for them at all…..

They don’t really know - they’ve genuinely lost the absolute joy of football and I don’t think they’ll ever get it back.

That second half today was superb, but the ****s still all ****ed off fifteen minutes before the end.

I feel sorry for them that they cannot enjoy this season - but then I remember that they’re a bunch of entitled ****s so I don’t feel sorry for them at all…..
BRODGERED

I think they’re just spoilt by success. What most seem to forget was that although the title win was exciting football (to the most part), it was arguably not “good” football.

Now we have a system that is working and is “football” apparently that’s not enough.

I understand that it’s not necessarily 90mph and balls over the top but that style had a one season shelf life.

I can’t understand why people just can’t enjoy it for what it is?
I disagree that our premier league win was “not good football”

Football is good when it is exciting and gains wins. Our counters that season were always worth waiting for and you always knew it could happen at any moment.

Jeopardy makes sport interesting. If you just steamroll teams that roll over week after week there’s not much jeopardy is there.

(I am enjoying winning a lot this season and Enzo has done brilliantly. Just making the point)

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463