It's Holloway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not commenting on those parts though, i wasn't even really replying to that. Just purely saying that the end of it proved for me that he is not like MA.

Feckin hell.

Come on you two, I thought we moved past this the other day, you were getting on *no Chris sit down* so well as well

Come on you two, I thought we moved past this the other day, you were getting on *no Chris sit down* so well as well

:010: he started it

The great feck pig

Last edited:
some of the posts on here http://www.pasoti.co.uk/ are quite amusing:icon_bigg me thinks they arnt too happy!

Nor are we either when it happens to us....and it will inevitably happen to us again in the future.

Crap as we are we are still a 'bigger' club than Argyle and Holloway is a professional who will take an opportunity as it arises.

It also shows that he places ambition (and money) above a more comfortable environment. Which I think is good.

I suppose we will have to show him some decent support - given the chance he has taken on working with Milan and trying to meet our expectations.

Perhaps its just due to our high manager and player turnover over the last few years but I'm finding all this 'he's betrayed us, he said he loved us' stuff a little baffling and naive.

Quite. It's as if Plymouth fans have suddenly had re-awakening as they realise their new position as a bigger club - it's gets tougher here, teams start nicking your managers.

New scenario - FA sack McClaren, appoint Holloway. Milan says McClaren can p*ss off too and appoints MON, who was waiting for the England job!

Would anybody else find it funny if he has quit and we went for somebody else? :icon_lol:

Like when he was put on gardening leave at QPR the first time we were linked to him.

I think we owe him this appointment.

Like when he was put on gardening leave at QPR the first time we were linked to him.

I think we owe him this appointment.

We owe him nothing. :icon_wink

We're all relying on our, Ian Holloway
No more losing for a, week or two
Fun and laughter with our, Ian Holloway
For a week or two, ooo, ooo
Until he gets sacked too

He's going where the sun shines brighter
He's going where we wear Royal Blue
We've seen the Prem in our dreams,
Now lets see if its true.

Status