It's Holloway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we?, are they all that shallow that the club has to match their ability?, nobody interested in turning the fortunes of a team around anymore?, do they all want ready made clubs?

The premier league seem to recycle their managers, so it would be difficult to get a manager with recent premiership so we would be looking for a manager who might be able to get a team into the premiership, but managers like this would be looking for a team that they believe can get into the premiership.

Based on the performance of the last 3 years it would take a lot of imagination to see Leicester as a potential premiership club.

Unlucky people.
Got yourself a lying pathetic man, thats full of nothing but rubbish.
Hope he turns up for his signing tomorrow but no doubt he'll show no courage to do that and give us the answers we deserve.

you could say he's green with envy!!

Well mate hate to break it to you but that is before he disappeared to a club he set the rumours linking him were poppycock. He said he loved Plymouth (the city) and the surrounding area. Loved the people and thought the club was going places. He said how against all this increased money in football he was. Now look at whats happened.

Hope you're happpy with your man but now the truth about hinm has came out I'm pleased he aint ours.

Of course you are :023:

Well mate hate to break it to you but that is before he disappeared to a club he set the rumours linking him were poppycock. He said he loved Plymouth (the city) and the surrounding area. Loved the people and thought the club was going places. He said how against all this increased money in football he was. Now look at whats happened.

Hope you're happpy with your man but now the truth about hinm has came out I'm pleased he aint ours.

He's from the West Country and I am sure he meant all of that, but can you blame a family man for gaining 50% on his wages?

The premier league seem to recycle their managers, so it would be difficult to get a manager with recent premiership so we would be looking for a manager who might be able to get a team into the premiership, but managers like this would be looking for a team that they believe can get into the premiership.

Based on the performance of the last 3 years it would take a lot of imagination to see Leicester as a potential premiership club.
Exactly my point I mentioned a few posts ago, Managers no longer have ambition, nor do they want a challenge.

I suppose it's not their faults, it's the fault of the clubs who sack them as soon as they make a mistake.

Oh well you sit 17th in the league
Hahahahaha

Shit team shit boss ;)

I'm off people. Good luck for the season. 3 points against Bristol please.

Cos his family must love moving now they moved into a new house 2 weeks ago ?

Yeah, I heard his wife fcking hates it down there. Ian loves his wife, and wants to make her happy :icon_wink

Thats football though, he is not going to come out and say the place is sh*t and hates all of the people (not a knock at Plymouth, just in general), he will probably say the same about us!

Yes, that's how football works. I know it's weird. Surprised you haven't come across this syndrome before to be honest.

Oh well you sit 17th in the league
Hahahahaha

Shit team shit boss ;)

I'm off people. Good luck for the season. 3 points against Bristol please.

7 points between us and we have a game in hand! Not as bad as you may think.

It's alright though, it could look up for you... i've heard Peter Reid's available?!

Last edited:
It's quite clear IH has thrown his resignation in to force the PAFC boards hand and accept our compo offer rather than lose him for nothing but they dont seem in a rush to make a decision. More likely be in for Monday's game IMO.

It's quite clear IH has thrown his resignation in to force the PAFC boards hand and accept our compo offer rather than lose him for nothing but they dont seem in a rush to make a decision. More likely be in for Monday's game IMO.

Just happens to be heading for a sell out too :023:

7 points between us and we have a game in hand! Not as bad as you may think.

It's alright though, it could look up for you... i've heard Peter Reid's available?!

Off to Iran. :icon_wink

They're not taking the news too well down there......

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/dis...tentPK=19031971&folderPk=78018&pNodeId=133182

in their eyes the man's perceived integrity has been damaged beyond repair...even though it's a direct result of media politics and the bullshit denials that surround confidentiality agreements and cloud reality...never mind though! It used to happen to us all the time!!

welcome to the land of unreasonable expectations Ollie.......:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670