Post Match Leicester 0 Southampton 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on matt B leave the boys alone. they are just expresing them selves.

If you think that is bad you should have been here when Steven was a moderator!

Reactions: FIF
I hope Steven brought them under control.
Because one of the problems with internet, is internet bullying and when a group of people start to pick on an indervidual because they dont like or agree with what someone said. It is bullying and not very nice.
I am thick skinned, so it does not bother me how people react to my opinions, and as this case was very mild but there are others that do take things to heart and they have been known to do some silly things.

I hope Steven brought them under control.
Because one of the problems with internet, is internet bullying..........

You misunderstand. 'Steven the moderator' was the one who needed bringing under control.

You misunderstand. 'Steven the moderator' was the one who needed bringing under control.

Who would have thought such a petty Mod come become a LEGEND.

Who would have thought such a petty Mod come become a LEGEND.
Weren't you banned from two forums; both of which are pretty hard to get banned from? Instead of blaming moderators, maybe look for a more common theme?

Weren't you banned from two forums; both of which are pretty hard to get banned from? Instead of blaming moderators, maybe look for a more common theme?

Chill Matt. It won't do you any good. Mods need zen lessons.

I've been banned several times from many more than 2 sites. TB banned me more than once, FT bans me every year. I even got banned from my own Basketball site once. I know who and what I am. I know that I need to let go of a bone sometimes otherwise some Mod or another will ban me, but just because I know it doesn't mean that I always will. Humans have their problems, Mods have theirs I have mine.

It'd be nice if a mod could view all posters equally but most of them can't and never will.Are you one of those type of mods? :071:

Whatever I am, Those of us who knew him know that Steven was a dick. Hope you're not related.:unlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669