Mandaric on way???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you'r gettin at Hazz but the premiership is the holy grail & when we do get back there the club will always rely on the cash it brings in as a main source of income, however long that takes.
I can't see anything being gained by staying where we are.

I understand your opinion and possibly the own way to make a profit in football is by being in the Premiership. But I just feel let's not make it a rush.

FFS, I've just read through 8 and a bit pages of "what ifs" based on something the NOTW published :icon_roll

FFS its the internet, if you dont expect 'what ifs', then bugger off somewhere useful.
It was meant as ironic, I am well enough educated to know wether or not I wish to read through all them pages. The "what ifs" wasn't what I was getting at, as you said, it is the internet. I was using the NOTW as the butt of my irony and not the "what ifs"

I resent your patronising manner, if you wish me to educate you on the whys and wherefores of abusing somebody without patronising them, I am more than happy too, now run along like a good little boy and keep up the good work:icon_lol: :icon_wink

My Nan lives in Portsmouth and by chance I have been there today (Without knowing anything of this rumour until two minutes ago, I must add)
I picked up a copy of the Portsmouth News (the main paper there) and the entire back two inside pages were devoted to Mandaric and comments from fans basically saying "You are wonderful, thanks for everything you have done for this club, we will miss you."

On this basis alone, I would love to see him at City.

:018:
It would appear not.......
I didn't say I was educated enough to spell correctly :018: , so it would still appear that my initial statement was correct, factually, if not literally

To be fair it would be a dream come true for city to have some cash to spend on some quality :icon_roll however i don't reckon the NOTW is a good enough source to get me going! :102: has anyone got a link on the web to visit a site where any info on mandaric joining lcfc can be seen???
cheers

Welcome, foxylox.

Bring it on, his track record alone make's it a risk worth taking.

Also - Well done Jeff for bringing quality information to the debate.

I can't imagine the FT being allowed to tell us there has/had been a bid, so to deny one was made seems pretty pointless.

Has there been an approach by anyone to look at our accounts in view of making an investment/takeover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669