Match 8 v Bayern Eunech

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit tentiative to ask some-else to play. It is correct that Spanky should play because he offered and is a TBFC member. I have also been offered two other players.

But whoever plays must understand it's for one game only and I can't offer any more games than that. Unless there are the dog bollocks.

i fully understand, i know you have a starting team and due to injuries i am coming to help the team out and not to prove a point that i should be in the team..i am back up, when needed i will play..

well i am pretty good, i have played for every level of education for my team and had try outs at football clubs, i won two asian world cups held in leicester in the last 3 years and also player of the tournment..i know its a one of but whats TB idol

its a joke mate

if we have 5 players then we need 3 more basically-let one of my mates be one of them hazz-they won't let you down!

I think Spanky should be given a go.

If we set up another team then he is an extra body.

Alrite, alrite

Calm down chaps. The decision shall come sometime tomorrow. There is a very good chance Spanky could play.

:038::038::038:

i got get my first cap for TBFC but i am not getting my hopes high untill its been confirmed, when should we be expecting a decision?

Dunno whether I still get a say or not, but I think Spanky should be given a shot. To be fair to him he has said a few times he would like to play, and he is a TB member.

a decision will be made tomorrow? Imo there is no decision to make, its clear we need another player at least and Spanky is that player. Will we need another player as well?

Dunno whether I still get a say or not, but I think Spanky should be given a shot. To be fair to him he has said a few times he would like to play, and he is a TB member.
so do i mate but then i think we would still only have 6? hence why we need another couple

Guys, sorry if this is ****ing you around, but there is a chance that I might be fit to play. The knee feels a lot more stable this arvo.

I understand if you tell me to **** off as we need definites, I'm just letting you know.

Last edited:
What happened to your knee melts?? when it cmes to injuries and playing football...deep frezze is the way to go

What happened to your knee melts?? when it cmes to injuries and playing football...deep frezze is the way to go
Slightly more serious than deep freeze Spanky.

I had about 7 cartelidge ops on it and then when I was recovering from one of those ops I snapped my cruciat ligament.

A few more ops later and they decided to cut my hamstring, drill holes through my knee and thread my hamstring through to make a new cruciat ligament.

I spent 6 months in a knee brace and was told to be registered disabled.

I hadn't played since then until this opportunity came about. Fortunately my knee has held out on me and not snapped or given way. However, for the next few days it hurts a lot. I have started running on it again today and it feels a lot better.

NB - But I don't like to talk about it :icon_wink

Last edited:
Melts that is real serious, goodluck with it and i hope it doesnt give way and you have no more problems with it, you been playing football for a while with TBFC, you find that the 5 a side has made your knee feel stronger or you been playing through the pain barrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669