Match 8 v Bayern Eunech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melts that is real serious, goodluck with it and i hope it doesnt give way and you have no more problems with it, you been playing football for a while with TBFC, you find that the 5 a side has made your knee feel stronger or you been playing through the pain barrier
It very rarely hurts when I'm playing, or I'm that fired up when I'm playing I don't notice it, I'm not sure.

Playing the 5-a-side is making my knee worse short term, but the muscles are now starting to return around my knee and offering a greater support.

I will make a decision at the end of this season if I'm doing more damage than good.

would be great if you could play melts but dont want you to risk injuring your knee again.

knee when injuried a big problem and a long term problem, hopefully nothing happends, but resting your knee might be the best bet at this time, depends how you feel tomorrow evening

I had about 7 cartelidge ops on it and then when I was recovering from one of those ops I snapped my cruciat ligament.

A few more ops later and they decided to cut my hamstring, drill holes through my knee and thread my hamstring through to make a new cruciat ligament.

I spent 6 months in a knee brace and was told to be registered disabled.

I hadn't played since then until this opportunity came about. Fortunately my knee has held out on me and not snapped or given way. However, for the next few days it hurts a lot. I have started running on it again today and it feels a lot better.

NB - But I don't like to talk about it :icon_wink

Oh you big queen, a bit of deep freeze and it will be fine and dandy!! :biggrin:

I may be able to lend a hand if needed although I must admit now, that I never played for my school at any level, never had any trials for anyone and smoke 10-a-day! :)

Last edited:
Give Spanky a go if players are needed.

And MHS I have no idea of the answer to yours and Lee's question

Last edited:
The decision shall come sometime tomorrow
FFS Hazza, we aint gotta sign no treaty, just tell Spanky he can play, he's been volunteering from the outset.

No decision to make Hazza, you bloody drama queen.

FFS Hazza, we aint gotta sign no treaty, just tell Spanky he can play, he's been volunteering from the outset.

AS much i want to play melts i have to wait till its offical from the hazza

At the time of posting, I was surrounded by invoices.

But yes Spanky you are defo in. PM me a mobile in case of. Will cost in region of £5-6 quid

Difficult choice now btw whether I choose DD's mate or PDS/MHS's mate.

Mine and MHS' mate played for Anstey last season. You'd probably recognise him.

Cheers boys for all the backing, i hope we can win this one ;)

You'd probably recognise him.
fulltroy.jpg

I'm sure Spanky will find his way back down to Earth in a manner that won't be described as "slow".

I'm sure Spanky will find his way back down to Earth in a manner that won't be described as "slow".

:icon_bigg

I look forward to reading the match report.

(of course there is a chance you could wipe the opposition off the pitch)

So you in Chris as well? Looking forward to meeting you Spanky
Same to you Beighton, looking forward to meeting the team, where we meeting?? outside goals?? where we in the league? and how good is Bayern Eunech?

Same to you Beighton, looking forward to meeting the team, where we meeting?? outside goals?? where we in the league? and how good is Bayern Eunech?

We usually mull around - we're all in Blue so not hard to spot. I am normally wandering round asking for money. Whilst everyone's found our pitch and having a kickaround.

We are 8th out of the 8th - 1 point all season

Bayern Eunech are top of the table but have the same record as the team we got a point against. They beat us 20-3 last time but personally I reckon had a couple of ringers in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669