Michael Rensing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't necessarily say a new keeper being brought in would mean that Weale is going to be sold. I think he'll drop to the bench and it will be up to him to decide whether or not he will be content with his new role as a squad player.

I think he's a decent enough keeper but if we can improve on positions then you have to take the opportunity.

Logan on the other hand will be turfed out.

Its beginning to look like wheale is on the way out, Spens looking for a good goalkeeper and im affraid its looking like he dosent rate weale or logan,and moving up the field waghorns got to show some form and get us some goals ,or i can see him on the bench, hes certainly not looking like a 2 million pound striker at all ,BIG CHANGES ARE ON THE WAY.

Welcome alli. Were you born in between two houses?

Macky hi
Just a couple of things about my Driving, I can do all Left, Right, Straight.
I should have mentioned conrad too but after seeing his last mistaked is he really worth a mention. ( dont think so really)

Macky hi
I should have mentioned conrad too but after seeing his last mistaked is he really worth a mention. ( dont think so really)

:017:

Oh

forgot i have been known to reverse from time to time,i just want us to do well,
dont we all?
alli,

Macky hi
Hi Jas123 - How are you? get thrown out of Foxestalk already :icon_wink

Doctor gave him some ear drops, cleared the infection right up. I'll make sure I send him a safe aural sex leaflet.
I thought about becoming a doctor once. Unfortunately I never had the patience.

I thought about becoming a doctor once. Unfortunately I never had the patience.

A man walks into a drug store and asks the pharmacist, "Do you have any acetylsalicylic acid?"

"You mean aspirin?" asked the pharmacist.

"That’s it, I can never remember that word."

#LCFC Pancrate will play in reserves tomorrow, Rensing trial unsuccessful. Sven's talking to Villa re Davies loan extension. Pires a no go

Apparently he has turned down an offer from us

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germ...ern-munich-goalkeeper-michael-rensing-rejects

Former Bayern Munich Goalkeeper Michael Rensing Rejects Offer From Sven Goran Eriksson & Leicester City

Despite impressing during a trial period, Michael Rensing has allegedly turned down an offer from Leicester City.

It has been months since Michael Rensing played his last match for Bayern Munich, but the 26-year old has opted to remain unemployed for the time being.

After impressing Leicester City coach Sven-Goran Eriksson during a trial period, the goalkeeper has reportedly rejected an offer from the English Championship side.

"He has trained very well and is a great goalkeeper," Eriksson told Daily Mirror on Monday.

Rensing was reported to be on his way to England before reports from Germany revealed that he had turned down the offer made by Leicester City. According to TZ-Online, he opted out of a contract and is holding out for an offer from southern Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669