Michael Rensing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how long he's been without a club, I suspect he thinks he's worthy of some money that no-one else does.
Huge gamble, don't you think? Six months unemployed, nobody's taken him on and he turns down a contract in one of the strongest second tiers in Europe. Fair play to the lad if he thinks he can get a contract at a big club, but it could backfire massively.

He could end up at Coventry.

Surely it's more like we rejected him and his agent put out that it was the other way around.

Apparently he's having talks with Malaga later this week.

The goalkeeping position is very uncertain. Any custodian is a gamble without an established back four and we're only just getting that sorted out.

The goalkeeping position is very uncertain. Any custodian is a gamble without an established back four and we're only just getting that sorted out.

But for how long? There is a possibility of keeping Naughton and Cunningham for a while and maybe signing them, but we would be lucky to keep Davis any longer than Jan. I cannot see us keeping Vitor past the end of his loan either.

It will be interesting to see what business Sven does in Jan, assuming we are somewhere in play-off contention

But for how long? There is a possibility of keeping Naughton and Cunningham for a while and maybe signing them, but we would be lucky to keep Davis any longer than Jan. I cannot see us keeping Vitor past the end of his loan either.

It will be interesting to see what business Sven does in Jan, assuming we are somewhere in play-off contention
Enjoy Naughton while you can, there is no chance of Spurs selling him to us. Whilst Cunningham is, in my view, not as gifted as Naughton, he is one for the future as well, and the chances of Man City selling would be pretty low as well I would think.

Enjoy Naughton while you can, there is no chance of Spurs selling him to us. Whilst Cunningham is, in my view, not as gifted as Naughton, he is one for the future as well, and the chances of Man City selling would be pretty low as well I would think.

Trouble with naughton is he is 3rd choice right back at spurs. They might of shot themselves in the foot with this one.... it will be a tall order to expect him to go back to guarenteed reserve footy after playing every game for us...

Huge gamble, don't you think? Six months unemployed, nobody's taken him on and he turns down a contract in one of the strongest second tiers in Europe. Fair play to the lad if he thinks he can get a contract at a big club, but it could backfire massively.

He could end up at Coventry.

His decision-making is probably swayed by an agent making unrealistic promises.

Fairplay to him he obviously enjoys being unemployed, good luck to him however I can see him regretting this move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669