Millwall 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwall 2

2-0 loss. I am starting to question Sven! Are these poor results due to the calibre of player that he has at his disposal or is he tactically naive. Not good enough city.

Re: Millwall Away 2-0

Shite end of.

The stats tell the story.

Attempts on target
Millwall 2 Leicester 6
Attempts off target
Millwall 2 Leicester 8

Plus another 5 corners from which we have failed to score!!

Needed: goalie, commanding centre half, creative midfielder, striker who knows where the goal is.

Actually, do we EVER do really well over Christmas?

Normally football-w*s* it's a load of cack!

Ah well, I'm cheering meself up by watching ITV......

you missed the 2 off!! I'm watching now...

Last edited:
Re: Millwall 2

2-0 loss. I am starting to question Sven! Are these poor results due to the calibre of player that he has at his disposal or is he tactically naive. Not good enough city.

The problems have been the same all season including that we are a pushover away because we don't have the physical presence for this league; lack of a reliable goal keeper and lack of a powerful striker.

Sven has recently made some poor loan signings - Bednar and Kirkland looked bad calls before they had played a game. I've always thought that we would regret losing Fryatt and if Sven's idea is that Bednar is better than Fryatt then I can see why he is keen to get out.

My main concern is that now we have slipped out of any realistic prospect of promotion that decent players won't want to sign for us in January. Also Sven needs to seriously raise his game because if he doesn't sort things out and very quickly then his own credibility is going to drain away - making it lesss likely that the owners will want to spend.

'All I want to see at Leicester is a proven goalscorer'

'Why don't we use the academy lads, and stop using the market all the time'

What a contradicting wanker.

'All I want to see at Leicester is a proven goalscorer'

'Why don't we use the academy lads, and stop using the market all the time'

What a contradicting wanker.

In fairness, I think he was heavily medicated.
If he wasn't, then he should be.

We're 5 points off play offs aren't we? Nothing is 'over' yet.

Yes, 5 points, but 11 places and with the exception of Chaventry, most of the teams above us have at least 2 games in hand.

We are 6 points from the drop zone and 5 places. All of the teams below us have games in hand.

So no, nothing is over, but with the away form the way it is, it's a huge mountain to climb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669