Millwall 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
since we got kirkland we have become fragile again like was under sousa, kirkland seems to have upset the defense part of our team. was a bad move to make.

sven seems to have made signings just for the sake of it, he needs to be careful.

sven seems to have made signings just for the sake of it, he needs to be careful.

I think he's looked at the areas that needed strengthening, and brought in players from the Premier League that on paper should have strengthened the team.

But when you're restricted to loan signings / free agents you don't have much choice. You're going to get players who haven't played much competitive football recently and players who are out of form, so it's always going to be hit and miss.

Get rid - Gally, Fryatt, Oakley, Berner, Rab C Neilsen, Kirkland, Bedner, Moreno, Lamey.

Bring In - **** knows

That was so awful, I don't feel I could write anything that sums up my day. Not just the match itself, but the total dickwads that I had the misfortune to be standing near.

The one's who felt hard done by standing on the stairs yet the stewards were perfectly fine with standing in a seated area. Thicko's.

I had some right moaning twat behind me, Oakley was a Derby reject but he wanted Howard on whose a Der.......... He also started ****ing pointing over my shoulder at players and making his point to random City fans. Arsehole.

Not nearly as much as the two Millwall fans I witnessed. Bunch of City fans signing at London Bridge Station, this fan jumps in 'Millll! No Leicester fans start singing in my faacking manor', he was then led away by the coppers (Tbf some of Leicester 'fans' were saying certain words you shouldn't really say at any ground else you'll get your head kicked in). The other mill fan was telling his Dad at LB how he would have smacked a Leicester fan if the Old Bill weren't about. Bunch of comedians....equally as funny were the One Direction Lookalikes on the train.

The one's who felt hard done by standing on the stairs yet the stewards were perfectly fine with standing in a seated area. Thicko's.

I had some right moaning twat behind me, Oakley was a Derby reject but he wanted Howard on whose a Der.......... He also started ****ing pointing over my shoulder at players and making his point to random City fans. Arsehole.

Not nearly as much as the two Millwall fans I witnessed. Bunch of City fans signing at London Bridge Station, this fan jumps in 'Millll! No Leicester fans start singing in my faacking manor', he was then led away by the coppers (Tbf some of Leicester 'fans' were saying certain words you shouldn't really say at any ground else you'll get your head kicked in). The other mill fan was telling his Dad at LB how he would have smacked a Leicester fan if the Old Bill weren't about. Bunch of comedians....equally as funny were the One Direction Lookalikes on the train.
You must have been near me then. I thought that the stewards and the police handled it well. Just wish the numpty shouting for Waghorn to go on after the third substitution was also moved somewhere else. Or the blokes I've never seen at games before who spent most of the game smoking, and drinking from the beer that they smuggled into the stand. Seriously, if you can't last the length of a game without a fag or a bevvie, you need help.

I was on probably the last train of Leicester fans leaving The Den, and thankfully didn't see the arsewipes who chanted "In-Ger-Lund....." at the Afro-Caribbean group who came off of the incoming train and had to squeeze past the waiting fans.

Thankfully we found a civilised bar near to London Bridge station where we could try to forget the afternoon's events.

Just watched the lowlights on BBC website. The second goal we conceded was a farce. Even so, we had enough second half chances to have at least drawn the game. Why our our players so crap at hitting the target?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669