Missing Madeleine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, there are questions that the police have for the mother that can't be asked unless she is declared as a suspect. So it could still be nothing.

I've always thought there was something dodgy, Well educated caring parents do not leave their children alone in a foreign country, no matter how far away your bluddy restaurant is from the hotel.

You don't have to be well educated to do what they did, any parent should NEVER leave their children alone as they did.
You go on holiday with your children and you make your holiday around your children, not leave them alone whilst you **** off for dinner down the road.

'tis a serious offence in Portugal - was suggested as a possibility right from the off

it should be a serious offence anywhere.

I would go further and strike both the ****ers off the medical register

You don't have to be well educated to do what they did, any parent should NEVER leave their children alone as they did.
You go on holiday with your children and you make your holiday around your children, not leave them alone whilst you **** off for dinner down the road.

or they could lock her up for being a bad parent and leaving the children on their own

Top posts :038::038:

I wonder what after-effect it will have for their two other children

Surely it's not good for the family unit.

If they are found guilty of any offence surely the other 2 will be taken into care? Not something I would wish on any child.

There was a woman in the paper the other day who is being convicted because she left a small child with dog that then killed the child, how is that any more negligent?

or they could lock her up for being a bad parent and leaving the children on their own

They would argue that losing a child (assuming they a proven to be innocent, which I hope) is more than punishment enough in this instance. I would tend to agree

There was a woman in the paper the other day who is being convicted because she left a small child with dog that then killed the child, how is that any more negligent?

and I bet there were some ****s who would have been on the dogs side....

The dog was a pitbull or something of that sort though wasn't it still no worse like

Ah but she is a scouser living on a council estate and the mccanns are professional doctors living in leafy rothley you see.....

If they are found guilty of any offence surely the other 2 will be taken into care? Not something I would wish on any child.

As well as that - I think the two other children are back home and they are growing up without seeing Mam and Dad for 100+ days, will start school soon learning and becoming older. Kids in their early years adjust themselves to their surroundings.

They would argue that losing a child (assuming they a proven to be innocent, which I hope) is more than punishment enough in this instance. I would tend to agree

No not at all, the crime has to be punished. Otherwise all criminals would show a MASSIVE amount of remorse and say in court that they should not be locked up as they are going through a loiving hell for what they have done.

No not at all, the crime has to be punished. Otherwise all criminals would show a MASSIVE amount of remorse and say in court that they should not be locked up as they are going through a loiving hell for what they have done.

Agreed f@ck how she feels

Fair point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670