Missing Madeleine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as that - I think the two other children are back home and they are growing up without seeing Mam and Dad for 100+ days, will start school soon learning and becoming older. Kids in their early years adjust themselves to their surroundings.

The twins are in Portugal with the McCanns - have been all along

Amazingly, though, have been dumped in a nursery every single day.....

As well as that - I think the two other children are back home and they are growing up without seeing Mam and Dad for 100+ days, will start school soon learning and becoming older. Kids in their early years adjust themselves to their surroundings.

Still in Portugal, the papers would have had a field day if that was true

They would argue that losing a child (assuming they a proven to be innocent, which I hope) is more than punishment enough in this instance. I would tend to agree

Given all the international attention in this case, they might feel the need to be seen to enforce their laws.

The twins are in Portugal with the McCanns - have been all along

Amazingly, though, have been dumped in a nursery every single day.....

I wasn't sure but still they are clearly not being supported by Mum and Dad like they should.

Another point before I make a fool of myself again

Are the McCann's being told by the Police to stay in Portugal or are they free to fly back home?

I wasn't sure but still they are clearly not being supported by Mum and Dad like they should.

Another point before I make a fool of myself again

Are the McCann's being told by the Police to stay in Portugal or are they free to fly back home?

Have been free to do whatever they want

They were talking about coming back next week - which probably has prompted the police to do precisely what they are doing now

maybe they think the twins would be better interacting with other kids their own age and keeping them out of the limelight instead of being followed everywhere by the press etc :102:

What will be interesting is the reaction from the general public who, if and I say a big if, the McCanns are found guilty, will have been duped by the couple, the visits to the pope and vigils to churches and the nations anxious hope of good news.

If they are guilty then there actions and conduct over the past 100 days beggers belief and would demonstrate a complete and utter lack of remorse.

What will be interesting is the reaction from the general public who, if and I say a big if, the McCanns are found guilty, will have been duped by the couple, the visits to the pope and vigils to churches and the nations anxious hope of good news.

If they are guilty then there actions and conduct over the past 100 days beggers belief and would demonstrate a complete and utter lack of remorse.
not to mention the fund which grows daily

Don't forget the million quid + that has been donated........

And show how bloody gullible the majority of the great British public are...

if thats the case surely they will be tried with deception/fraud??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670