Missing Madeleine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I know anything about Portuguese policing methods, by I doubt very much that their innovative new investigation tactic would be to publicly accuse a mother of murdering her own child in the most high profile case that the whole of Europe has seen in many a year, in the vain hope that the 'real' killer will ring them up and say they've got the wrong person....
accuse and charge are two different words with two huge different meanings.and yes police do use strange tatics to drum up leads.

Sounds like they were already investigating the parents if they have tested the car, that surely proves that they (or only she) have been suspects all along despite telling us otherwise.

I know they claim to have found traces in a hire car but i just cant see it panning out. :102:

Sounds like they were already investigating the parents if they have tested the car, that surely proves that they (or only she) have been suspects all along despite telling us otherwise.

i wouldve thought it was standard procedure to test the car and they wouldve tested all kinds of things and it doesnt prove anything

i wouldve thought it was standard procedure to test the car and they wouldve tested all kinds of things and it doesnt prove anything

but the car was hired after she diappeared, sounds like the police were keeping a very close eye on what she was doing.

I know they claim to have found traces in a hire car but i just cant see it panning out. :102:
'she must be sick if she keeps her daughter alive for 25 days then kill her'.i cant see it myself.everywhere she went there was a camera following her,would you feel comtable loading a body in to a car when half the worlds eyes are on you.still think it might be a ruse.

but the car was hired after she diappeared, sounds like the police were keeping a very close eye on what she was doing.

but someone else may have abducted/murdered madeleine just because the family have hired a car it doesnt mean to say that theyre guilty

'she must be sick if she keeps her daughter alive for 25 days then kill her'.i cant see it myself.everywhere she went there was a camera following her,would you feel comtable loading a body in to a car when half the worlds eyes are on you.still think it might be a ruse.

like you said theyve been watched ever since they reported her missing

but someone else may have abducted/murdered madeleine just because the family have hired a car it doesnt mean to say that theyre guilty

I wasn't saying anyone is guilty, just pointing out that they've been keeping a very close eye on the parents even though we were led to believe they were completely innocent.

The thing I don't get is that they were with friends. Surely if they had just (accidentally or deliberately) killed their own child they would have found it hard to hide it from their friends in the restaurant.

Part of the cover up I would say. Strangely enough I was saying to friends some weeks ago when things were perhaps not seeming what they were, that you do get situations where a twins and a sibling don't get on, and the sibling flies into rages, etc, pissing mum and dad off, and I said was it possible mum/dad/both had done something in a fit of anger against the sibling. There were a few knowing nods, I tells you.

Part of the cover up I would say. Strangely enough I was saying to friends some weeks ago when things were perhaps not seeming what they were, that you do get situations where a twins and a sibling don't get on, and the sibling flies into rages, etc, pissing mum and dad off, and I said was it possible mum/dad/both had done something in a fit of anger against the sibling. There were a few knowing nods, I tells you.
if kate mccann kiled her daughter this case would have been solved months ago.

The thing I don't get is that they were with friends. Surely if they had just (accidentally or deliberately) killed their own child they would have found it hard to hide it from their friends in the restaurant.

Yes, but if she / he or they are guilty then they have spent the last 100 or so days duping most of europe that there daughter is missing. So if they are then it would seem they are quite clearly capable of anything

Just because blood was found three weeks later doesn't mean she was still alive at that time.

Just because blood has allegedly been found in a car the McCann's hired several weeks after the girl first disappeared doesn't mean the McCanns were responsible. Wonder who hired the car before they did?

Just because blood has allegedly been found in a car the McCann's hired several weeks after the girl first disappeared doesn't mean the McCanns were responsible. Wonder who hired the car before they did?

that was what i was trying to say below

The blood could have been put there by the police, desperate to get a result.

Meaning the police would have had a sample of her blood. Now where di they get that from then?

Sorry for playing along Jeff, I know you are only being ironic really :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669