Missing Madeleine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because blood has allegedly been found in a car the McCann's hired several weeks after the girl first disappeared doesn't mean the McCanns were responsible. Wonder who hired the car before they did?

Bit of a coincidence if that were the case, wouldn't you say? Also, I'm sure the Police would have been through the records of who hired the vehicle before the McCanns and eliminated them already.

Just because blood has allegedly been found in a car the McCann's hired several weeks after the girl first disappeared doesn't mean the McCanns were responsible. Wonder who hired the car before they did?

But if the blood is Madeleine's and you are suggesting that somebody other than the McCann's is responsible, you would be entering that nowhere world of incredible coincidences.

'To be charged with causing the accidental death of her daughter' appears to be the latest rumour........

'To be charged with causing the accidental death of her daughter' appears to be the latest rumour........

If that turns out to be the case, the subsequent concealment and deceit will have been a far greater crime in my opinion.

It's not a MAJOR city. Can't be too many car hire firms or even hire cars in that neck of the woods. Can there?

Have you ever been the Algarve Spion? Because they are some very rich in Portgual off hire car firms, I'd guess 40% of the Summer traffic in the area is tourists with big mini-buses. The Car Hire firms out there make a lot of money

That's what I suspected this morning

If that turns out to be the case, the subsequent concealment and deceit will have been a far greater crime in my opinion.

And they will be charging many more people in weeks to come, if the Portuguese press allegations of the 'conspiracy of silence' is to be believed......

if they think kate killed her daughter why let her leave the police station to go back to their digs because the police would know that the parents would talk about what was said knoiwing that gerry was to be questioned today??? it seems a bit weird to me :102:

I agree with Boc, if true it is absolutely shocking. Killing a child is disgusting, but to then appear on TV and in the media recieving heart felt sympathy and money is beyond belief.

Last edited:
you would be entering that nowhere world of incredible coincidences.

There was a time when a certain wanker endeared himself to all at LCFC by his outrageous comments. The said wanker becomes our manager and then is shown the door after we have played Sheffield United, the side he managed when he made his comments, and also the side against whom most of us endeared ourselves to MON.

Now *that* would be an incredible coincidence.

I think it was space aliens that have come down & abducted her, it's the only thing that makes any sense.
I am utterly convinced that they then sold her to Milan Mandaric, who has eaten her because that's what he likes to do. He eats children.

What is most shocking though is that the Father was complicit in all of this, he colluded with the aliens & is now, callously, allowing his wife to take the blame.
He should be strung up, by a lynch mob. Who needs judicial procedures?

Milan should also face capital punishment for his part in all this, but not until he's appointed a new manager and bequeathed all of his wealth to LCFC.

See my post *91 - if only they'd asked me. Poirot, I am, Poirot.

what do you reckon happened??? gerry goes to check on kids, kills madeleine then goes back to enjoy his evening then kate checks on them and gets rid of the body and then sounds the alarm :102:

what do you reckon happened??? gerry goes to check on kids, kills madeleine then goes back to enjoy his evening then kate checks on them and gets rid of the body and then sounds the alarm :102:
Of course, slaughter his first born in cold blood, then go back to his paella....:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669