My chat with Tim....

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

I'm posting this all for you to see, because I think it shows Tim Davies in a good light and I strongly feel that we all need to stick together to get out of the mess we're in. Mr Davies replied to each email promptly which is more than most Chief Exec's would...I also think there are a few clues in his replies, but perhaps I am being a little O.T.T?
See what you think...

My email 1st:
Dear Tim
What a position you must feel you’re in at the moment, but I would like to take a few moments to support what you are trying to do, albeit in a thankless position.
I am a leading supporter of the club and a member of the Foxes Trust etc and personally love the ideas Craig Levine has for the future of the club; youth, urgency and hunger have all been things missing from Leicester City since Martin O’Neil’s departure in my opinion and this provides a future for our club.
The bottom line is though Tim is that we cannot go down. That is not an option as I know you know. At which point do the Board stand up and make a decision again? I know you have just given Craig more backing with the signing of Fryatt, but for how long? At which point do you sit down and come up with another way?
I notice Foxestalk are getting a lot of press, however I think you would be far better approaching those on Talkingballs, as a) the quality of poster is far superior and b) in general go to more matches, home and away, than those on Foxestalk, just a thought.

Tim's first reply:
Thank you for your comments and views. I agree relegation is not an option and all decisions and timing of decisions have to be taken with this in account. Fryatt has not yet played a full game for the club.
Kind regards
Tim

I then sent:
Dear Tim
How true you are – and neither has Lee Morris (!).
Can I take it then that the 19-year-old Matty Fryatt is one of Levine’s last dice throws? Personally, I hope he gets it right; the Spurs game hinted that he had.
Many thanks for your reply.

He then replied:
I know a little irrelevant Lee Morriss played a half for the reserves last night v arsenal and scored - mind you he will prob get injured tommorrow ....
Wesoloswki also played and apparently was great.
Kind regards and lets win on Saturday.

Tim

alex said:
I'm posting this all for you to see, because I think it shows Tim Davies in a good light and I strongly feel that we all need to stick together to get out of the mess we're in. Mr Davies replied to each email promptly which is more than most Chief Exec's would...I also think there are a few clues in his replies, but perhaps I am being a little O.T.T?
See what you think...
I agree, I thought the slating he got yesterday on the forum was a bit OTT, at least he replied, which as you say is more than most chief execs would. The fact he didn't reply to every single point is, in my opinion, not really a cause for compaint, as he can't discuss everything the club may or may not be planning to do with every Tom, Dick & Harry, especially as his reply may be brought into the public domain by the recepient. Also, he is a real fan, and cannot be enjoying the position we are in just like the rest of us.

Last edited:
Real Sharapova said:
I agree, I thought the slating he got yesterday on the forum was a bit OTT, at least he repied, which as you say is more than most chief execs would. The fact he didn't reply to every single point is, in my opinion, not really a cause for compaint, as he can't discuss everything the club may or may not be planning to do with every Tom, Dick & Harry, especially as his reply may be brought into the public domain by the recepient. Also, he is a real fan, and cannot be enjoying the position we are in just like the rest of us.

Not having that...burn him

alex said:
See what you think...

My email 1st:
Dear Tim
What a position you must feel you’re in at the moment, but I would like to take a few moments to support what you are trying to do, albeit in a thankless position.
I am a leading supporter of the club and a member of the Foxes Trust etc and personally love the ideas Craig Levine has for the future of the club; youth, urgency and hunger have all been things missing from Leicester City since Martin O’Neil’s departure in my opinion and this provides a future for our club.
The bottom line is though Tim is that we cannot go down. That is not an option as I know you know. At which point do the Board stand up and make a decision again? I know you have just given Craig more backing with the signing of Fryatt, but for how long? At which point do you sit down and come up with another way?
I notice Foxestalk are getting a lot of press, however I think you would be far better approaching those on Talkingballs, as a) the quality of poster is far superior and b) in general go to more matches, home and away, than those on Foxestalk, just a thought.

Tim's first reply:
Thank you for your comments and views. I agree relegation is not an option and all decisions and timing of decisions have to be taken with this in account. Fryatt has not yet played a full game for the club.
Kind regards
Tim

I then sent:
Dear Tim
How true you are – and neither has Lee Morris (!).
Can I take it then that the 19-year-old Matty Fryatt is one of Levine’s last dice throws? Personally, I hope he gets it right; the Spurs game hinted that he had.
Many thanks for your reply.

He then replied:
I know a little irrelevant Lee Morriss played a half for the reserves last night v arsenal and scored - mind you he will prob get injured tommorrow ....
Wesoloswki also played and apparently was great.
Kind regards and lets win on Saturday.

Tim

:lol:

Love it! ;)

HF got a new hat for Christmas

conq.jpg

Anyone else pick up the 'Fryatt hasn't played a full game yet' comment as a potential 'should he stay/go' decision on Fryatt's shoulders?

alex said:
Anyone else pick up the 'Fryatt hasn't played a full game yet' comment as a potential 'should he stay/go' decision on Fryatt's shoulders?
he does sound like Tim's not to sure about CL and his choice in signings

alex said:

yeah i did see it it mite be ture then again ppl have said that sat cl last game we just dont know .

if we win on sat im sure he'll keep his job if we dont god knows

and dont forget we have got 3 games now on the trot 21,24,28 ffs

newtonfox said:
yeah i did see it it mite be ture then again ppl have said that sat cl last game we just dont know .

if we win on sat im sure he'll keep his job if we dont god knows

and dont forget we have got 3 games now on the trot 21,24,28 ffs
It seems for the last two months, people have been saying "if we don't win on Saturday, he'll be sacked". :102:

alex said:

Tim

Firstly i've nothing against this site, it's just these comments can be infuriating.

b) ??? Can you explain where this has come from? Just interested, as it's obviously false.
a) :icon_lol: I hadn't read that for a day or two, thanks for the reminder.

Also, surely he'd be best off approaching a Leicester city forum, and not a Sports forum. Not that Foxestalk would send such a message of desperation. Ludicrous.

Last edited:
alex said:
down and come up with another way?

Tim

theres just no need for that. how do you know who goes to what games? i post mainly on foxestalk and probably go to more away games than most on here.

theres no need to gemneralise it looks like your jelous of them

Last edited:
Johnb_lcfc said:
theres just no need for that. how do you know who goes to what games? i post mainly on foxestalk and probably go to more away games than most on here.

:018:

Johnb_lcfc said:

you can tell you are not a local, you would have spell checked it twice before posting, for fear of the :018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363