My chat with Tim....

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh sorry my grammar wasnt up to standard i just dont get the slagging off of ft from tb and tb from ft. we should all get on.im bored of this now

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Johnb_lcfc said:
theres just no need for that. how do you know who goes to what games? i post mainly on foxestalk and probably go to more away games than most on here.

theres no need to gemneralise it looks like your jelous of them

If Alex can't say people on here go to more games, how can you say that?

:018:

I notice Foxestalk are getting a lot of press, however I think you would be far better approaching those on Talkingballs, as a) the quality of poster is far superior and b) in general go to more matches, home and away, than those on Foxestalk, just a thought.
[/QUOTE]

how do you know that this site generally has more posters that go to home and away matches??
i didnt even know about this site until today, (hence this only being my second post hello everyone by the way) and i go to all the games, i know you said generally, but shouldnt tim look at both sites, infact a broad range of sites to get wide views on opionions???

Welcome Holly, just thought I would say hello before our resident forum perv Duzza gets in !

Duzza said:
No bad buddy and you? Looking forward to Dublin no doubt??

Spot on thanks mate, yeah looking forward to it, although I am disappointed to be missing the game.

Working from home tomorrow as well, so all in all not a bad result !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Spot on thanks mate, yeah looking forward to it, although I am disappointed to be missing the game.

Working from home tomorrow as well, so all in all not a bad result !

Been doing the same last few days, love it.

fcukcov said:
you can tell you are not a local, you would have spell checked it twice before posting, for fear of the :018:

It might have been more appropriate to do :018: that to Alex who can't even spell the Manager's name! :icon_roll How embarrassing, I bet Tim took his views seriously. Also as a member of the Foxes Trust why is he trying to denigrate fellow LCFC supporters just because they post on another forum, how childish. :038:

TYRON said:
It might have been more appropriate to do :018: that to Alex who can't even spell the Manager's name! :icon_roll How embarrassing, I bet Tim took his views seriously. Also as a member of the Foxes Trust why is he trying to denigrate fellow LCFC supporters just because they post on another forum, how childish. :038:

Tryon Feck off and leave Alex alone, do you post on Foxestalk ? If you do then you smell of poo !

TYRON said:

Alex is a well repected poster on this forum. I can only assume Tim did take his views seriously owing to the fact that he replied on more than one ocassion. Have you done anything constructive or are you just here to fling shit at others?

TYRON said:

its favortism i tell thee.

CL has Kisnorbo.

TB has Alex ;)

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Tryon Feck off and leave Alex alone, do you post on Foxestalk ? If you do then you smell of poo !

Very nice, you are obviously not as grown up as you think.

If you purport to be better fans than others then you should be prepared to accept some criticism in return. I just find it incredible that you can criticise someone's spelling but ignore the blatant misspelling of the manager's name, a fine case of hypocrisy. If you feel it boosts the standing of this site to 'respect' someone who feels it is necessary generalise in a derogatory way about whole set of supporters (yes, Foxestalk) then I think it says more about some of the posters on here than it does about them.

Yes I do post occasionally on Foxestalk as I do on the FoxForum, the OS site and here. What difference does that make? I have no axe to grind with TalkingBalls I was just suppporting some fellow LCFC supporters and doing it in the style of the posts in this topic.

do you post on Foxestalk ? If you do then you smell of poo ! :038::038: And you believe the posters on here are more matue :icon_bigg:icon_razz:018::018: you're obviously an exception then.

TYRON said:
do you post on Foxestalk ? If you do then you smell of poo ! :038::038: And you believe the posters on here are more matue :icon_bigg:icon_razz:018::018: you're obviously an exception then.
Deary me Tyron, he was taking the michael :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670