My chat with Tim....

Status
Not open for further replies.
TYRON said:
It might have been more appropriate to do :018: that to Alex who can't even spell the Manager's name! :icon_roll How embarrassing, I bet Tim took his views seriously. Also as a member of the Foxes Trust why is he trying to denigrate fellow LCFC supporters just because they post on another forum, how childish. :038:

Ha ha, well spotted Tyron.... I actually completely agree that that would be embarrassing - can you point out the error please?

alex said:
I'm posting this all for you to see, because I think it shows Tim Davies in a good light and I strongly feel that we all need to stick together to get out of the mess we're in. Mr Davies replied to each email promptly which is more than most Chief Exec's would...I also think there are a few clues in his replies, but perhaps I am being a little O.T.T?
See what you think...

My email 1st:
Dear Tim
What a position you must feel you’re in at the moment, but I would like to take a few moments to support what you are trying to do, albeit in a thankless position.
I am a leading supporter of the club and a member of the Foxes Trust etc and personally love the ideas Craig Levine has for the future of the club; youth, urgency and hunger have all been things missing from Leicester City since Martin O’Neil’s departure in my opinion and this provides a future for our club.
The bottom line is though Tim is that we cannot go down. That is not an option as I know you know. At which point do the Board stand up and make a decision again? I know you have just given Craig more backing with the signing of Fryatt, but for how long? At which point do you sit down and come up with another way?
I notice Foxestalk are getting a lot of press, however I think you would be far better approaching those on Talkingballs, as a) the quality of poster is far superior and b) in general go to more matches, home and away, than those on Foxestalk, just a thought.

Tim's first reply:
Thank you for your comments and views. I agree relegation is not an option and all decisions and timing of decisions have to be taken with this in account. Fryatt has not yet played a full game for the club.
Kind regards
Tim

I then sent:
Dear Tim
How true you are – and neither has Lee Morris (!).
Can I take it then that the 19-year-old Matty Fryatt is one of Levine’s last dice throws? Personally, I hope he gets it right; the Spurs game hinted that he had.
Many thanks for your reply.

He then replied:
I know a little irrelevant Lee Morriss played a half for the reserves last night v arsenal and scored - mind you he will prob get injured tommorrow ....
Wesoloswki also played and apparently was great.
Kind regards and lets win on Saturday.

Tim

If you insist. :icon_roll

LS6_Fox said:
Yeah but you still smell of poo ;)

Maybe, but not because I post on Foxestalk or any other forum for that matter, they say it's something to do with age. :icon_cool

can i just point out brother tyron that every poster on here becomes a victim of the spelling police at some stage and yes it is fecking annoying but take my advice and fooking ignore the coonts :icon_lol:

ps i dont think you smell of poo but you do have the lurgey and i have had an injection for life :icon_razz

TYRON said:
If you insist. :icon_roll

Aha yes, for sure, that is embarrassing.... However Mr Davies' spelling was also awful which I corrected (he spelt Weslowski wrong) actually I had always thought Levine was that and not Levein, but thank you for pointing out my error.

By the way, what have you bought to the table? Anything of interest?

alex said:
Aha yes, for sure, that is embarrassing.... However Mr Davies' spelling was also awful which I corrected (he spelt Weslowski wrong) actually I had always thought Levine was that and not Levein, but thank you for pointing out my error.

By the way, what have you bought to the table? Anything of interest?[/quote]

i hope he brought biscuits:icon_lol:

fosseboy83 said:
alex said:

By the way, what have you bought to the table? Anything of interest?[/quote]

i hope he brought biscuits:icon_lol:

Now that's crumby.

:icon_bigg did yer get pukka'd up last night :102: :icon_bigg

Last edited:
alex said:

By the way, what have you bought to the table? Anything of interest?

Well according to PFKAKTF FOX the smell of poo! You want more? Oh you Talking Ballers are so demanding :icon_lol:

TYRON said:
Well according to PFKAKTF FOX the smell of poo! You want more? Oh you Talking Ballers are so demanding :icon_lol:

Well, you seem to be quick to jump on my opinion and generally criticise, so I just wondered what gave you the right to judge? Surely you must have something of interest you can share with those here?
We demand information....

Dude, I'm just lovin this thread man :033:

Heal the world, make it a better place
For you and for me and for hybrid deformed apes...

DesertFox said:
Dude, I'm just lovin this thread man :033:

Heal the world, make it a better place
For you and for me and for hybrid deformed apes...

As long as you're happy Dessie....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670