My chat with Tim....

Status
Not open for further replies.
people people lets all live together in perfect harmony ;)

after three...one .two.three

take a pinch of foxestalk wrap it up in talkingballs skin add a touch of official site blood and little tiny bit of teamtalk yeah

what we need is a great big melting pot big enough, big enough for all the sites and all they got and keep it turning for a 100 years or more and turn out true blue blooded posters by the score

peace on you all ;)

lazzer said:
people people lets all live together in perfect harmony ;)

after three...one .two.three

take a pinch of foxestalk wrap it up in talkingballs skin add a touch of official site blood and little tiny bit of teamtalk yeah

what we need is a great big melting pot big enough, big enough for all the sites and all they got and keep it turning for a 100 years or more and turn out true blue blooded posters by the score

peace on you all ;)

How poetic :icon_eek:

Lazzer you are just too beautiful for this world man.

Plenty Plenty Peace back on you.

chuck turn on...... tune in........ and drop out man feel the love on the site :055: :058: :035: :057: :008: :007:

Last edited:
What a cat! I can just feel the karma man its like cleansing me man. You know if all the politico cats in the world could just get it togther like this man there would be no more wars, it would be like well just cool, just cool man.

I'm solid gone and I need a splif.

just trying to spread some love to the forum there is too much fighting in the world i mean war huh what is it good for absolutely nothing ? we need to stop inter site bitching as we all have a common aim and that aim is stand up and be counted and keep the blues up this year. :056:

lazzer said:
just trying to spread some love to the forum there is too much fighting in the world i mean war huh what is it good for absolutely nothing ? we need to stop inter site bitching as we all have a common aim and that aim is stand up and be counted and keep the blues up this year. :056:

Right on.

:icon_wink
lazzer said:
just trying to spread some love to the forum there is too much fighting in the world i mean war huh what is it good for absolutely nothing ? we need to stop inter site bitching as we all have a common aim and that aim is stand up and be counted and keep the blues up this year.

major advances in medicine and technology such as the internet:icon_wink

LS6_Fox said:
Deary me Tyron, he was taking the michael :102:

Err, and so was I hence the sarcastic :038: as well as the other smilies or did you fail to notice them :102: there, there :056:

smilies-9678.png
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Johnb_lcfc said:
theres just no need for that. how do you know who goes to what games? i post mainly on foxestalk and probably go to more away games than most on here.

theres no need to gemneralise it looks like your jelous of them

Jog on.

Holly said:
I notice Foxestalk are getting a lot of press, however I think you would be far better approaching those on Talkingballs, as a) the quality of poster is far superior and b) in general go to more matches, home and away, than those on Foxestalk, just a thought.

how do you know that this site generally has more posters that go to home and away matches??
i didnt even know about this site until today, (hence this only being my second post hello everyone by the way) and i go to all the games, i know you said generally, but shouldnt tim look at both sites, infact a broad range of sites to get wide views on opionions???
[/QUOTE]

Because in my opinion that has been the case, most of the posters from Foxestalk were too young!

tyron i want to embrace your brothers and sisters from talkingballs as i embrace you and your brother and especially your sisters from foxestalk :056:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: the wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670