N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

So who will be moving into the N block for the Coventry match??

I'm 50/50, it's a top idea, but I don't want to spend any more on them.

i'm not going to, would love it if there was a propper supporters area, but the kop was going to be that originally...has been turned into a joke by people telling me not to swear, even when the whole stand is. makes me wonder when you get EXACTLY the same view from the other side of the ground why people still sit there. never mind, give it time and i might move in if theres a singing area that works

Why would it cost more?

Are they planning an at seat service for pies and burgers?

I've already got a season ticket so I don't want to pay extra on another match ticket for the same match.

And yes I'd quite like the extra money for pie. :biggrin:

I might just to get away from Moon Face. What happens with the Season ticket?

I might just to get away from Moon Face. What happens with the Season ticket?

I am going to ask the ticket office very nicely if they will let me move to the N block for the much. I think I already know the answer though..:icon_roll

I am going to ask the ticket office very nicely if they will let me move to the N block for the much. I think I already know the answer though..:icon_roll

They will simply take the appropriate voucher from your season ticket book and issue with a ticket for BlockN.

Job done. Don't make it sound more difficut than it actually is!

Must phone ticket office tomorrow to warn them......

Watch out for a strange looking chap with big ears, smelling of pukka wanting to change his seat. Please tell him to feck off

Must phone ticket office tomorrow to warn them......

Watch out for a strange looking chap with big ears, smelling of pukka wanting to change his seat. Please tell him to feck off

I didn't realise Melton wanted to change his seat

im sitting there defo

The best thing about my season ticket right now is the fact that it is at the opposite end of the ground to the great and fantabulous 'ultras'

I am just going to move to the right of the cov fans ( i am in north stand)

As it has already been said mate it is not a problem, we moved to the north stand for the Cardiff match on the day at the ticket office. We couldn't stomach the smell of balti that day:icon_wink

Where is the best place to sit?
Im currently in the Family Stand (P1) with my dad and we hate it as there is no atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566