N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see the Police and the Health & Safety people being happy if the Club decide to shift the away fans........

thats ok because they wont

it will be hard when most of the people from e1 d2 will be in n1.

How do you know this? Do you know "most" people in these blocks?

Alright there,
I'm one of the lads who has put forward the idea.
Just like to say first off IM a Season ticket holder on the back row of D2 in the kop and enjoy a quality sing song everyweekend with those in my block and Block E1.
The atmosphere at the walkers is dead, at the moment, we have the back two (maybe one?) rows of the Kop singing and then block L1. I thought that something needed to be done about it.
We went to a meeting with the club executives last week (Thursday the 1st) and they have agreed the back, market and support the idea of a singing section in Block N for the coventry game.
The idea is for fans of all age,sex and race to unite in one area without the negative reputation that Block L1 has - We've agreed to stay well clear of the "wannabe hooligans" that ocupy parts of Block L1.
The main problem we have at the moment is that the "singers" that want to generate some sort of atmosphere at the walkers are dotted out all over the ground and get funny looks by trying to start off a chant. This would bring all of those toghther and in one area, therefore creating a much better atmosphere.
Also with L1 and N1 we would therefore have a southampton and Crystal Palce like atmosphere with singing sections either side of away fans which should drown away fans noise out.
I admit the hole Ultra's thing sounds naff but the Ultra scene in the UK is totally different to other area's of the world and to be honest we just wanted to promote flags, singing, banners etc and that was the best we could think of at the time.

After speaking to Peter Jones at Half time on saturday he has said that something will be on lcfc.com tommorow about it.

A few notes, the idea is only being trailed at the cov scum game. We need your supprot to make this feature in other games this year and maybe a permemnant fixture next year.
If you go to the ticket office and mention the singing section they should know what you mean and get you a ticket in Block N which for season ticket holders come's at no extra cost.
IF you wish to purchase your ticket for the game with us then send me a PM with your details and we will pass these on through the head bloke at the ticket office who will get them all toghther near the back.
There is also TALK (just talk nothing defo) of using the drum which the club have recently purchased in this area.
Thanks for your support!

Just also like to add we want to organise singing section's for away games as well, as it works very well with the clubs that currently do it

:038:

Keep that fecking drum away from me or it will never see the sun shine again :icon_wink

Is N1 big enough to accommodate most of the people from those blocks?

N block Holds between 800-900 people.
We don't want to move all the people from the Kop as there are a lot of people who just prefer to sit there in silence for 90 mins and not back the boys in blue (even if they are a disgrace sometimes).
We want the passionate supporters to move and I think 800-900 for now is a reasonable target. If demand increases then we will have to think about that nearer the time but we are just glad to be this far at the moment.

Jeez. I thought all your gay jokes were just play. But if you can fit a drum where the sun don't shine...
I wasn't thinking about inserting the drum in my direction

This idea has got a definite thumbs-up in the mg household.
Hubby used to be one of the old Pen 1 crowd which got split up in the move due to those wanting to view behind the goal, and those who wanted to be next to the away support. Obviously, using N1 solves this problem - just a shame it's a few years too late to prevent the old singing crowd from being split up.

Really hope it's a success.

The more I think about the N Block idea, the more I like it. I will definitely be sat in there for the Cov game.

NBLOCK, does this mean if you want to just buy a normal ticket we have to do it through you to get one near the back? or can we just go to the ticket office ourselves. Im getting v excited about this, i really hope it works.

a huge amount of respect to you for getting off your arse and pursuing this.

See you at the scum game

has the gospel Choir been invited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673