N Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is occasionaly singing, but its very rare.
And knowbody joins in.
Its really fustrating.
There has not been a decent atmosphere around for a long time.
So where is the BEST place to sit?

L1, it does look good, but thats where the coppers always are, and 9 games out of 10, someone is kicked out.
Makes me think twice about moving there.

maybe next season they are chaning where the away fans sit, ie next to the kop

That will be a good idea. If they do that, i'll move to the kop.
I like being near the away fans, and maybe with them being near the kop, it will create a good atmosphere.

:icon_roll
maybe next season they are chaning where the away fans sit, ie next to the kop

That'll be about right, everybody moves to the Ultras block, creates a great bit of banter and atmosphere and then they move the away fans :icon_roll

That'll be about right, everybody moves to the Ultras block, creates a great bit of banter and atmosphere and then they move the away fans :icon_roll

Indeed. The away fans will not move. N Block will become another L1/Kop. Simple as

Where abouts is the N block???
I know that L1 is next to the away fans, and that im in P1, 1 block away from them.

:icon_bigg I'm right next to that then:icon_bigg
I don't see what all the fuss is about then.
Stll not that good an atmosphere there.
Apparently the Kop is the best place.
But thats based on what the people who sit there say.

Indeed. The away fans will not move. N Block will become another L1/Kop. Simple as

Just because they call it that wont make it so. shit by any other name still smells.

Last edited:
The Kop died when filbert street came down :icon_sad:

For some perhaps. There are others, me included, who sing their hearts out for the lads still and couldn't give a **** for sentiment. No point in it at all, this is where we are now.

Ultras..... what a feckin laugh. Who are they trying to kid. It will need 90 minutes of constant noise, flags, banners and scarves everywhere. Oh yes and a couple of big big feck off flags too with flares going off at set intervals. The stewards here will have a field day.
I can really see this happening........

For some perhaps. There are others, me included, who sing their hearts out for the lads still and couldn't give a **** for sentiment. No point in it at all, this is where we are now.

Alex, sentiment does not come into it, I sing, but the walkers will never have a kop atmosphere. FACT

Ultras..... what a feckin laugh. Who are they trying to kid. It will need 90 minutes of constant noise, flags, banners and scarves everywhere. Oh yes and a couple of big big feck off flags too with flares going off at set intervals. The stewards here will have a field day.
I can really see this happening........

were not trying to kid no one. if you don't like it then don't sit in n1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669