New OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

spenno

Terrible, terrible design: http://www.lcfc.com/

As a web designer, I could bore you to tears with how wrong this is for so many different reasons. Instead, I will just say that other clubs are using the same system (I understand the Football League is tied into a contract with a provider), but have done a much better job of the design or have picked a better template to work with e.g. Wolves and Coventry.

F****t have chosen the same template as us. Terrible.

Wow, it looks so cheap and nasty, what a terrible job.

That is absolutely horrendous. I didn't think it could get much worse but they've done a fine job trashing that thought.

****ing hell. That is so full of fail it's not even funny

Brilliant - I've lost my access to FoxesPlayer even though I took out a 1-year subscription part way through last season. The 'my account' section says that my subscription expired in 2011.

duh duh, de duh....

Edit: Just checked my bank account; they took a payment for one years subscription on 5th January this year.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness - looks like the work of a particularly poor GCSE IT student, given an assignment to produce a sports-related website

He received an ungraded for his efforts

Oh my goodness - looks like the work of a particularly poor GCSE IT student, given an assignment to produce a sports-related website

He received an ungraded for his efforts

Hahaha, that was my exact thought as well. I've shat more impressive looking turds

Don't see the issue with it personally and I quite like it - nice and basic design which is easy to read.

Beckford definitely needs to go becuase of this though as Pearson must be hanging on via a shoe string.

I've shat more impressive looking turds

Yes - but if I'd paid to watch your impressive looking turds for a whole year, I hope you wouldn't hide them away from me!

That really is awful. I thought it hadn't loaded properly at first.

Don't know if it's my machine, but the text and images don't look crisp at all?

Massive empty spaces too. Really doesn't look right at all.

Lost all of the information about previous year's matches - reports etc. I can't face trawling through the rest of it

It's a truly shameful piece of shit

Don't see the issue with it personally and I quite like it - nice and basic design which is easy to read.

Easy to read? Really? The typeface for the headings (and even some body text) is Prata which works really well at large sizes (as you'll see at that URL), but not at all at the sizes the OS is using. Very difficult to read, and it doesn't look like it's rendering properly either.

Last edited:
Yes - but if I'd paid to watch your impressive looking turds for a whole year, I hope you wouldn't hide them away from me!

I have a special offer running at the moment if you'd like to subscribe?

Easy to read? Really? The typecase for the headings (and even some body text) is Prata which works really well at large sizes (as you'll see at that URL), but not at all at the sizes the OS is using. Very difficult to read, and it doesn't look like it's rendering properly either.

Definitely. Assuming they will fix it though...

It looks absolutely dreadful.

We're using the same basic design as my local clubs, Grimsby and Lincoln, yet theirs actually look more professional and polished. Ours looks as though it's been made by one of those website template companies you see advertised.

With websites so important these days, it's important to make a good impression online. This misses the mark by some distance.

Tried to load it on my mobile and it doesn't work. And it seems to have crashed Safari. Brilliant. Can't find the mobile optimised site (if there is one).

Tried to load it on my mobile and it doesn't work.

You really wouldn't want it to work on your mobile and to use your data allowance downloading FoxesPlayer clips that you might not want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566