Next permanent manager

The best I can say is he isn't Parker, Gerrard or Lampard.

It's a massive punt though, make no mistake. Hope it works.

There’s a lad who was half decent for us back in the day who doesn’t get in their best 11. Maybe we could loan him for a season.

Parker is a much better manager than the other two chancers.. which I accept is faint praise.

To be fair, any manager will be a massive punt. And I don’t just mean in a philosophical sense. With the current state of the club and the team, even Potter would be a punt.

I thought we was getting a safe pair of hands when we signed Peter Taylor .
Thought Ranieri was a bit of a curve ball but he might keep us up

We should get Brian Kidd. Worked well alongside Siralec so he must be good.

He's definitely going to need some patience.
Yep, my thinking too. He wouldn't have the resources available to him (players nor dosh) that he maybe unknowingly takes for granted at the moment. He's going to have to have a plan b, c, d and e up his sleeve. No way are we going to be a knock-off Man City, he'd have to adapt and know how to use what we've got (whoever they may be)

Reading his resume, he seems to like playing total football as with the Dutch in the 70s. Many years ago, I held a management meeting in which I was trying to get the sales, accounts and service teams to work together. I drew the analogy with the total football approach of the Dutch football team, where everybody understands the role of everybody else in achieving our objectives. I am not sure that it worked, but I enjoyed the meeting.

The idea of putting the goalie as centre forward is probably one which should stay on the training ground, but I have to say that I like the cut of the man's gib.

We should get Brian Kidd. Worked well alongside Siralec so he must be good.
That's what Blackburn thought.

But seriously, I don't get the negativity. He's an unknown quantity, which Gerrard, Lampard. Smith et all most certainly aren't.

That's what Blackburn thought.

But seriously, I don't get the negativity. He's an unknown quantity, which Gerrard, Lampard. Smith et all most certainly aren't.

Aye. I'd rather just do without a manager than put any of those 3 failures in charge. Why it has to be those 3 or someone who knows Pep is beyond me. Maybe we could take a punt on someone who isn't a massive failure or someone we expect to be a success through osmosis or someshit....why not Brian Kidd as he was a failure and an assistant to someone good?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463