Next season's Championship line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Championship Taking Shape

IMO, of the 3 down from the prem, WBA are best bet for an immediate return (but then so were Reading, Southampton, Leicester.....)
Newcastle will go into the last game needing 3 points, to stay in the division
Middlesboro, will just miss out on the play offs despite a late run of form after offloading GS at Christmas.

As for my beloved Leicester City, the 3 year plan is back on, so promotion via play offs or automatic, I don't care! (please ;))

IMO, of the 3 down from the prem, WBA are best bet for an immediate return (but then so were Reading, Southampton, Leicester.....)
Newcastle will go into the last game needing 3 points, to stay in the division
Middlesboro, will just miss out on the play offs despite a late run of form after offloading GS at Christmas.

As for my beloved Leicester City, the 3 year plan is back on, so promotion via play offs or automatic, I don't care! (please ;))

:038::038::038:

Only 22 days before the fixtures are announced :038:

Wed June 17th 2009!

I still feel we need a few players if we are to stay up, however if we do get a few players in then there is every chance that we can get mid table. I think promotion is very unlikely as I think it is going to be the toughest Championship season probably since its existance. If we get promoted then I will be shocked and never show my face on here again.

Just out of interest, If we went up next season and Newcastle stayed in the Fizzy would you say they deserve it more than us?

Just out of interest, If we went up next season and Newcastle stayed in the Fizzy would you say they deserve it more than us?

Depends really on what happens in the season and depends on the crowds that Leicester and Newcastle are getting. If Newcastle were selling out every week playing brilliant football and came eighth and Leicester were averaging 20,000 and playing hoofball and we got promoted, I would say they deserve it more but If we get promoted then I wouldn't care because its my team.

:icon_lol:
keep digging...:icon_lol:

digging.jpg

Im going to stop now, It's making me ill, I hope your happy Harbro.

How have I made you ill?! Am I not allowed an opinion?

Cate fox I don't know why you don't just ignore all of my post all you do is complain after almost everyone I write, so annoying.

How have I made you ill?! Am I not allowed an opinion?

Cate fox I don't know why you don't just ignore all of my post all you do is complain after almost everyone I write, so annoying.

Complain? I am just voicing my opinion, which is the whole point of an internet forum :icon_lol:

Complain? I am just voicing my opinion, which is the whole point of an internet forum :icon_lol:

Using :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll this after everything I write gets slightly annoying.

dont be silly cate you have to agree with every word that is said by everyone, this isnt a forum as such its one big love in :icon_lol:

Using :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll this after everything I write gets slightly annoying.

I dont understand why you are singling me out either... am I the only person posting on here today?

dont be silly cate you have to agree with every word that is said by everyone, this isnt a forum as such its one big love in :icon_lol:

thats where I have been going wrong all of these years YV.. how stupid of me :icon_lol:

I dont understand why you are singling me out either... am I the only person posting on here today?

........................................................................................

.............................:tumbleweed:......................................

I never said you didn't, If you look closely I made a shrewd spelling mistake so that when people pipe up and say they have optimism I can avoid an argument.

oooohhh sorry, didn't see that...:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670