Nigel Pearson - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might currently have an overgrown garden that needs trimming but the worry is that MM goes the whole way rips everything out and all you are left with is a mud heap with a bunch of seeds that are going to need a couple of seasons to grow. :icon_wink

as opposed to a jungle where certain heavyweights throttle the young aspiring saplings removing any potential for progression.

Pearson ???

You're ****ed :081::081::081:

I'd like to discuss that but i wouldnt want you to miss your supporters club bus:icon_wink

leyland20pd2stockportlasi3.jpg

just read through this thread again, makes pleasant reading.

all of you who dissed Pearson's appointment, nice to be proved wrong innit?

Some of us said 'Nigel is an excellent choice, and will stop this silly circus and focus the players AND the fans on the performances and the results rather than on silly anecdotes and media claptrap. We will be on top of the league with 8 games played or I'll eat my hat'.

I think you'll all agree now that I have once again proven that I know more about everything than everyone else and my soothsaying abilities are beyond doubt.

Pay heed....I predict a housing market crash that will be a catalyst for the destruction of the banking system as we know it and will result in hardship the world over, except in Russia where they will use control of their natural resources to hold the world to ransom and return their faux democracy to the superpower it once was.

During this time Disco Bob's sex change operation will go horribly wrong and unknowing of his true identity i will kidnap him as he walks the streets looking for dropped pennies that he will use towards having his malformed genitalia returned to something more human. Thinking him a young tom looking for business I forcibly take him to my lair, christening him Julie and stroking his prettty plaited hair, smelling sweetly of jojoba extract, where, whilst attempting to appease my most basic of urges, I will suffocate him in the most vile way. His gagging, wretching, convulsing body shaking with the rush of adrenline cause by knowing this was his last moment...his last vision is of a muscular naked adonis wearing a hollowmask tweaking his nipples and singing Chelsea Dagger.

This is just a prediction and should be in no way considered in any way self-incriminating or a confession. The Russians might be very amicable about their distriubution of oil and should be treated well until such time as they merit not to be.

I'd hate to be the cause of a spate of Russian bashing in the Leicester area. Violence is deplorable unless it's inside an octagon or ring or summat and involves consenting adults and prohibits eye gouging and groin strikes....or at a football match, obviously, as that's just a bit of good old fashioned working class fun and allows us to let vent steam thus saving our good wives from a beating.

...and hair pulling. Hair pulling is what girls do and has no place in any manly activity except if it was to give Robbie Savage a bit of a tug in which case it can be excused.

I can't remember if I weighed in on his appt on here or not, but I do remember being a bit pessimistic about it all.

That being said I thought if it was between an unproven manager (NP) and one that is proven to be wank (John Gregory) I'd go for the former.

So far, so good, if we can get through xmas picking up some points I'll be entirely convinced.

I think you'll all agree now that I have once again proven that I know more about everything than everyone else and my soothsaying abilities are beyond doubt.

hang on.....you're a Leeds supporter, arent you!

I'm sorry, you'll have to explain to me how?

Pearson was appointed because he has the only candidate desperate enough to let MM walk all over him. He'll be sacked by Xmas.

I'm gutted he's not still at Southampton too. At least then we might have got a manager with a pair of bollox.

I'd take Gregory any day compared to another Mandaric yes man.

Be prepared for another 15 players you've never heard of who won't get a game.

All the people who wanted Holloway out should be delighted with the calibre of his replacement.

Oops:icon_redf

I will openly say that I was disappointed that Ian Holloway was sacked and still believe he was never given a fair chance. However, Nigel Pearson has come up trumps. I cannot fault him. Every player he has brought in - loan or permanent - has been excellent. Given the number of them - Tunchev, Adams, Dyer, Morrison, Hobbs, Martin, Powell, Gilbert - this is quite remarkable. (Obviously it is too soon to comment on Bruno). Compare this with the fourteen brought in at the start of last season; whatever happened to Ricky Sappleton? Well done Nigel Pearson; and well done Milan for eventually getting it right.

Whoever contributed post number 10 is being very quiet on the matter :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670