Nigel Pearson - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not forget we are a div 1 club and we only need a div 1 manager. Pearson, to my mind, fits to a tee.

Just to be clear, we're actually a League 1 club, not division 1. The Premiership is division 1.
We are League 1 or division 3, whichever you prefer.

FFS, lets all get behind him and leicester city, we will get back up there one day, and what will help is 30k+ people singing them on, whoever is on the pitch. At the end of the day "Nigel Pearson's Blue Army" is easier off the tongue than "John Gregory's Blue Army"

Last edited:
FFS, lets all get behind him and leicester city, we will get back up there one day, and what will help is 30k+ people singing them on, whoever is on the pitch. At the end of the day "Nigel Pearson's Blue Army" is easier off the tongue than "John Gregory's Blue Army"
Dream on - the days of 30,000 have gone chaps.

i'm still absolutely gutted by the appointment, it is sinking in how much our club has fallen

Really that bad Fitz? Why?? I thought he was also highly thought of in your neck of the woods?

no one i have spoken to speaks highly of him, they are much happier laughing at our feeble excuse of finding a new 'manager'...something that i would be doing if it was another club

It's not only easier on the tongue - it's easier on the brain too

no one i have spoken to speaks highly of him, they are much happier laughing at our feeble excuse of finding a new 'manager'...something that i would be doing if it was another club

noone I know laughed at the club at least in front of me, I got sympathy for relegation and best wishes for promotion. They also think pearson is a good appointment for this level.

Well, that's over then. Pearson it is and we can at least get back to the business of playing football, albeit on the parks of England.

He starts with a clean sheet as far as I am concerned. I'll judge him on what he makes of this fecking circus. Let's hope he can bring out the best in what he has.

I'm just glad its all over.

can anyone tell me , what this bloke has done,, terrible appointment.
i am glad i waited to see who the manager was going to be before i bourt my season ticket as i will not be getting one now. milan has lost the plot .

can anyone tell me , what this bloke has done,, terrible appointment.
i am glad i waited to see who the manager was going to be before i bourt my season ticket as i will not be getting one now. milan has lost the plot .
Are you Newton in disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670