Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah me too..his sat nav has probably got it listed though :icon_lol: :icon_wink

I saw a wii for sale today in virgin.

sat nav, littlewoods, listed - you really dont get this sat nav malarky do you :icon_lol:

oh purlease...you didnt take me seriously did you?!?! you may be surprised to know ive had to sort out mr yvs sat nav a couple of times because he couldnt get it to work :icon_wink

oh purlease...you didnt take me seriously did you?!?! you may be surprised to know ive had to sort out mr yvs sat nav a couple of times because he couldnt get it to work :icon_wink

that's why you weren't around for a couple of weeks.....

the reason i got my 360 is because virgin needed to sell out there entire original allocation of 360s from launch day over the first weekend of them being available, to be able to get more-if a store doesn't sell out then they don't get priority for future orders on items when there in high demand.

Just been round the neighbours house playing on his Wii. What a pile of poop. As I suggested at the very outset, this consol is nothing short of a gimmick aimed at 10 yr olds and birds.

Crap graphics, crap gameplay, but great fun if your into the thirty something type parties

crap..

wii sports is a decent game IMO - especially considering its free with the console :102:

Best game available for itso far is Zelda, it's the only real must own title for the console at the moment but what would you expect seeings as it has only been out a few weeks?

To anyone who is buying the console I would suggest also buying a Gamecube controller and 'Metroid Prime' as this game is the best on the planet.

I must add I personally think Wii Sports is a good laugh on multiplayer.. competitive and good fun - I especially love the golf game which iseven great on single player trying to set yourself a new course record.., sure it has its naff points, most games do.

crap..

wii sports is a decent game IMO - especially considering its free with the console :102:

Best game available for itso far is Zelda, it's the only real must own title for the console at the moment but what would you expect seeings as it has only been out a few weeks?

To anyone who is buying the console I would suggest also buying a Gamecube controller and 'Metroid Prime' as this game is the best on the planet.

I must add I personally think Wii Sports is a good laugh on multiplayer.. competitive and good fun - I especially love the golf game which iseven great on single player trying to set yourself a new course record.., sure it has its naff points, most games do.
if your gaming recomendations are anything like your musical recomendations i'll stay well clear ;) :icon_bigg

Last edited:
I'm making this very post off my wii right now :Icon_lol just downloaded the wii's Opera Internet explorer trial version.us The predictive text feature is starting to get on my tits a bit..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669