Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoShaunUK

Wow the Wii is amazing!

what games did you get? If you're online with it let me know and I'll send you my friend code for it..

they've got Leicester on the worldwide weather globe!

Last edited:

joe501

Yep I am online (which is fantastic, shame we cant play any games on it yet!)
How do I get my friend code?

I got Wii Play (for the extra remote)
Call of Duty
and Zelda (which I haven't played yet due to there being 9 people staying at my house! Need a quiet moment, so have just been playing multiplayer games with the family!)

TornadoShaunUK

excellent..

well if you're online you can do a system update which puts up the weather channel on the Wii menu. You can also download the trial version of the internet browser for free on the wii shop channel..

For you're friend code, you need to click on the messages section, create message and three icons will come up - one of which is a notebook, open it then flick back a page and you should see your console's Wii Code.

When you add someone else's code in your address book and they add you in return you can both send each other messages and also those Mii characters (I've been sent cartoon versions of the likes of Arnie and Hitler :lol:)

I would imagine it's also used for online gaming purposes although I read recently that the first online game for it in Japan (Pokémon) uses it's own separate friend codes so I don't know what that's all about =/ hopefully it will be different for smash bros and just run off the wii's console code...

joe501

Ive made loads of Mii characters. Hitler, Saddam, Ghandi, Thom Yorke, John Lennon, Karl Plikington, etc! PM me your code and I will enter it tomorrow morning if you want me to send the Miis!

The browser is great especially for trial version faster loading time than my PC and plays flash and youtube videos etc no problem! It's great for me when someone else is on the computer.
Try www.wiiarcade.com on your browser there are loads of flash based games you can play with the remote!
Everyone has hogged the console atm playing a golf tournament so will have to wait till tomorrow to play Zelda!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
At least it's not a total waste of money then :icon_wink

liberator

Finaly managed to get one, very impresed with it only wish i could get the kids off it and have a go!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669