Ranieri out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there cheering them on like I always do on Saturday, in the hope that doing so might make some tiny difference to our chances of winning. But I'll be doing so begrudgingly.
That's the spirit! What about Sunday?

Cambiasso would be a good shout for our next manager

What a dreadful idea.

Put a guy in charge who has never managed any team at any level.

short sighted.

Safe bet maybe. I read something that suggested we can't be in the bottom 3 come Sunday, by courtesy of goal difference. I've not bothered to check the numbers.
Palace (18th) are 2 points behind and have a better GD, Swansea (17th) are only below us on GD

I've worked out what the comment I read meant.

Swansea don't play until Sunday either, so they'd still be below us come Sunday morning. Palace might jump 2 places but we'd still be not be bottom 3. I think that's what the article meant... "come Sunday". We could, of course, be bottom 3 Sunday afternoon if Swansea get a win/draw at Man City.

But it's somewhat acedemic/semantic. We're in the shite whichever way you cut it.

Even though we are the worst performing team, we have to be able to break this shitstorm and get a bit of luck.

4 months to go. As long as they don't start believing they will go down, I would hope things will turn around.

Biggest 2 games in our history and this is now considered a distraction.

Mancini being linked with replacing Bilic?

Benitez not happy at Newcastle?

Enjoy the pretty merry go round and scream if you want to go faster.

Mancini being linked with replacing Bilic?

Well he was at the Man City game and I did wonder but there are any number of reasons. Other observations,

- it's an awful, soulless ground
- Man City can look very relaxed and controlled, at times they toyed with WH

Ranieri: "if the players don't believe in me anymore they must go to the Chairman and ask for change. But I think we are still together."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566