Ranieri out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't have been in the press conference, would have been widely reported. There's nothing on the web so I'm thinking Brown Nose transcribed it from the radio. Maybe a call-in? (not by Ranieri himself)

Can't have been in the press conference, would have been widely reported. There's nothing on the web so I'm thinking Brown Nose transcribed it from the radio. Maybe a call-in? (not by Ranieri himself)
Rob Dorset off of sky tweeted it according to the bedwetters.

So the source is FoxesTalk, who's source again is Rob Dorset?

ffs BN, it's been crazy on here. Homer and Miles have gone in to a strange and naked trance like state, it's been like a William Burroughs nightmare.

Just get rid. Try and get Mancini in for **** sake. The amount of 'Ranieri has lost the dressing room' type articles cropping up all across the media at the minute is eye opening. Easy to blame the players but pretty clear hes more at fault than you might think..

Just get rid. Try and get Mancini in for **** sake. The amount of 'Ranieri has lost the dressing room' type articles cropping up all across the media at the minute is eye opening. Easy to blame the players but pretty clear hes more at fault than you might think..

Why? because there are paper stories?

All standard fare for a relegation-threatened season. Particularly the Huth 'rallying cry'

Not eye-opening, but certainly interesting that they've all come at the same time

The same time that Ulloa and his agent have been peddling their own mardy arsed shit all over the place

Funny that....

It's easy to blame the players because they've been at fault from minute one of that embarrassing shambles in the very first game

Worryingly it looks like it's only Palace that are as bad as us now.

My confidence remains low that this will end well.

Worryingly it looks like it's only Palace that are as bad as us now.

My confidence remains low that this will end well.
I watched their defeat today and trust me they are still a good deal better than us. They certainly didn't deserve to lose 4-0. On another day it could have been a draw or even a Palace win.

I watched their defeat today and trust me they are still a good deal better than us. They certainly didn't deserve to lose 4-0. On another day it could have been a draw or even a Palace win.

we could've had a draw last match. Let's not go down the "unlucky" route. 0-4 at home is 0-4 at home.

Not eye-opening, but certainly interesting that they've all come at the same time

The same time that Ulloa and his agent have been peddling their own mardy arsed shit all over the place

Funny that....

It's easy to blame the players because they've been at fault from minute one of that embarrassing shambles in the very first game

I think you're right and it's blatantly Ulloa or someone to do with Ulloa who has been feeding all this stuff to the media in the last couple of days.

The funniest thing about it is that all the journo's are suddenly talking authoritatively again, as if we've all already forgotten how we exposed them for the clueless sheep they all are last season.

Ulloa needs to go though, pay him out of his contract if necessary, we can't have players doing things like this while we're in a relegation battle.

I think you're right and it's blatantly Ulloa or someone to do with Ulloa who has been feeding all this stuff to the media in the last couple of days.

The funniest thing about it is that all the journo's are suddenly talking authoritatively again, as if we've all already forgotten how we exposed them for the clueless sheep they all are last season.

Ulloa needs to go though, pay him out of his contract if necessary, we can't have players doing things like this while we're in a relegation battle.

fine him and ban him from attending the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669