Sensible Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Just recently bought the 16-bit classic from Argos, one of these plug in your tv and play games. I'm never playing Pro again now that I have got this! Used to play this all the time as a 5 year old on the Mega Drive!

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Just recently bought the 16-bit classic from Argos, one of these plug in your tv and play games. I'm never playing Pro again now that I have got this! Used to play this all the time as a 5 year old on the Mega Drive!
Got one of those also Mike. Thinkin of just buying an old megadrive and a dozen games for the hell of it.

fcukcov said:
Got one of those also Mike. Thinkin of just buying an old megadrive and a dozen games for the hell of it.

So long as you include Sonic The Hedgehog, Streets Of Rage and Street Fighter in that list of games!

Mike Hunt Smells said:
So long as you include Sonic The Hedgehog, Streets Of Rage and Street Fighter in that list of games!
Me and the current Mrs MK always set the xbox up for the kids with sonic for an hour or two on a sunday afternoon.....:icon_wink

MKFox said:
Me and the current Mrs MK always set the xbox up for the kids with sonic for an hour or two on a sunday afternoon.....:icon_wink
Just sold sonic heros for the xbox, not a patch on the original.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
and Fifa World Cup 94 with the free psoter and hows about a copy of poolshark (just a defining game for me used to play it all the time).

fcukcov said:
and Fifa World Cup 94 with the free psoter and hows about a copy of poolshark (just a defining game for me used to play it all the time).

World Cup Italia 90 was a cracking game. Didn't play pool shark, had the PS1 version though.

MKFox said:

And why would you wanna do that MK. :018: :018: ;)

fcukcov said:
Just sold sonic heros for the xbox, not a patch on the original.
Sonic mega collection plus here fc, no pikey half measures in this house mate...

Mike Hunt Smells said:

I bought one as a christmas present for someone, then changed my mind and decided to keep it for myself. It's still in the box though, I'm addicted to Pacman at the moment

i never had a megadrive, i was a SNEs kid. Fifa international soccer, in 95 i think and International Superstar Soccer (ISS) were born around about the same time.

Mario Kart was the best game of all time IMO. until Pro Evo

drummindefender said:
mastersystem and a megadrive-anyone ever play on toejam and earl?
yeh, didnt they make a film of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670