Sensible Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Hunt Smells said:
Are there Sonic the Hedgehog versions of the TV plug-in's available at all?

Just do a search for sega emulators on the web you will find stacks of stuff out there to play sonic on your PC.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Are there Sonic the Hedgehog versions of the TV plug-in's available at all?
there are plug and play sonics avaliable, try amazon or ebay. I think Mk has a compilation game, not sure which format its on though, may say on this thread. pm him.

Last edited:
sonic mega collection plus on x box.
all sonic games, 8 or so I think.:038:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Saw that in Game. Is it the original 2D versions?

yep.
quality though.

Cheers for directing me here MHS.
I will report back tomorrow on whether the new Sensible Soccer is as enjoyable as the old one.

Last edited:
pds said:
Cheers for directing me her MHS.
I will report back tomorrow on whether the new Sensible Soccer is as enjoyable as the old one.

Please do mate. I'm thinking about getting it. Is there any way you would be able to post any screen shots of the game while you are playing?

I have just got a new camcorder so i'll take a few screenies of my PS2. What is the best image hosting website?

I've heard promising things about the new SS. don't think i'll buy it though with the new pro evo only a few months away

Nathan said:
I've heard promising things about the new SS. don't think i'll buy it though with the new pro evo only a few months away

It's simple....get both. :icon_bigg

I would get this as its only £18 off Play.com but I dunno if it works on the 360..?

Very pissed off! I still haven't recieved it even though the delivery estimate was either yesterday or today.
It best turn up tomorrow!

pds said:
Very pissed off! I still haven't recieved it even though the delivery estimate was either yesterday or today.
It best turn up tomorrow!

Would they deliver on a Sunday? :102:

Most places don't.

Very, Very disappointed!!

The intial feeling is that the game is going to be quality, it has the retro menus and graphics and you start to feel all happy and nostalgic.

But:
The player names are all spelt wrong, As are a lot of the team names.
The Leicester squad consists of Peter Gilbert, Dion Dublin, with no Iain Hume or Matty Fryatt.
There is no way of saving your team so before every match you have to change all the players over again.
This is necessary because if you are England for example the starting team has Ledley King as right back, Kieron Dyer as left wing, Wayne Bridge as left back.
There is no commentary, which is not such a bad thing but it needs to be made up with some crowd atmosphere of which there is none.
If you accidentally knock the triangle button it takes you straight to the substitution screen, which can be very annoying.

It is a decent game if you just want to pick up and play, but if you start to look a little deeper you will be seriously pissed off with the lack of research that has actually gone into the game.

Avoid at all costs

Unless you want to buy my copy for £12 :102:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675