Sensible Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you should definately buy it Melton.
All the players have big heads, you will fit in perfectly. :icon_wink

glad we got that one sleared up, sounds silly. can't even save a formation? pah! i think you could even do that on the SNES!

Wish I'd have sent my offer by PM now! If I'd wanted a bidding war I'd have gone on to ebay:icon_roll

glyn said:
Wish I'd have sent my offer by PM now! If I'd wanted a bidding war I'd have gone on to ebay:icon_roll

:icon_bigg

Sorry Glyn go ahead. You did ask first.

Well PDS never got back to me so I've got it off ebay anyway. It's all yours MHS....

glyn said:
Well PDS never got back to me so I've got it off ebay anyway. It's all yours MHS....

shit, only just returned to this thread. I would have sold it to either of you. MHS still interested?

pds said:
shit, only just returned to this thread. I would have sold it to either of you. MHS still interested?

Yeah I am mate. PM me with what we need to know etc..

Last edited:
Played my first game of Sensi on PS2 yesterday and must say the gameplay was great, pretty traditional Sensi Soccer. The little animated videos were a laugh and there is a bit of detail in there - Tiatto and MDV both have goaties!

However they obviously don't have rights for the player details which is why the names are all spelt incorrectly and QPR for instance are known as the London Hoops. Also there only seem to be 16 players per squad and no transfers (i.e no 'career' option like on the old SWOS). This means LCFC's only back up striker - to Dublin and MDV - is Louis Dodds!

In the past I think this might have annoyed me but being a new parent, just having an update of Sensi to pick up and have a laugh with every now and again when I have the time is all I need - I can't see me playing through seasons and seasons after all.

Last edited:
No worries mate, i will let you know as soon as I get in and duly get the game to you.

Nah mate I am gussing it will be here tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669