Should Weale Play Against Watford?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't care less to be honest

The cocksucking morons will sing him name regardless

Have you ever tried to sing the name 'Weale' whilst deep throating? I can assure you, it comes out rather muffled and I am sure that Chris would not be able to recognise this from the stands. I can recommend to all, deep throat pre-match and sing 'Weale' to your hearts content throughout the ninety minutes.

Have you ever tried to sing the name 'Weale' whilst deep throating? I can assure you, it comes out rather muffled and I am sure that Chris would not be able to recognise this from the stands. I can recommend to all, deep throat pre-match and sing 'Weale' to your hearts content throughout the ninety minutes.

Personal experience? :102: :icon_lol:

feck Hazz..... why feel sorry for him. He drops bollocks like that and still picks up a wage we would all be grateful of.

Because he's a honest player, the wages thing I couldn't care if he doesnt have an attitude. It's called being human and showing empathy. As Jeff has demonstrated, he's an average keeper in poor form. He was good for two thirds last season, in fact I remember you praising him after the bottle he showed in an one on one at QPR where we won and this was after you gave him a load of stick.

Either way, it's fair to assume he won't be next season and it's probably fair for him to be dropped and criticised after one mistake too many.

For the record, I have never been of the Weale crew.

Because he's a honest player, the wages thing I couldn't care if he doesnt have an attitude. It's called being human and showing empathy. As Jeff has demonstrated, he's an average keeper in poor form. He was good for two thirds last season, in fact I remember you praising him after the bottle he showed in an one on one at QPR where we won and this was after you gave him a load of stick.

Either way, it's fair to assume he won't be next season and it's probably fair for him to be dropped and criticised after one mistake too many.

For the record, I have never been of the Weale crew.

I can't remember that one Hazz, but you might be right. But one good save or block does not make a good goal keeper. All his other bollocks he has dropped put that one save into insignificance and it fades away from memory. He should be doing that all the time though, he makes too many mistakes and I would go as far to say he is an under average goalie for this division.
I reckon he could have cost us 10 points this season.

I can't remember that one Hazz, but you might be right. But one good save or block does not make a good goal keeper. All his other bollocks he has dropped put that one save into insignificance and it fades away from memory. He should be doing that all the time though, he makes too many mistakes and I would go as far to say he is an under average goalie for this division.
I reckon he could have cost us 10 points this season.

I agree with you on the whole situation but if you are a midfielder and know your 'keeper cannot deal with long shots, why do you back away from their players and let them shoot? We've been doing it since Pearson was here and it winds me up. Once they get within 25 yards put a foot in, they won't score from the majority of the free kicks but they stand a good chance if they shoot on target.

Anyone else just want the season to end now, the loan players to go back, the crap to be shipped out and a fresh start. I can't be arsed to see either leeds or forest go up in the play-offs.

Last edited:
Anyone else just want the season to end now, the loan players to go back, the crap to be shipped out and a fresh start. I can't be arsed to see either leeds or forest go up in the play-offs.

QPR, Norwich and Reading the best we can hope to go up.

In the 2nd half When Vitor was shielding the ball from Earnshaw expecting Weale to collect sum it up for me. Weale hesitated and almost cocked it up, Vitor shaking his head and standing with his arms out in dismay at the keepers slow reaction. Wellens came and had words with Vitor but Weale looked rattled. Naughton was the only one who went near Weale after the goal when he lay there for what seem like age. Weale did not appear to command his area and a couple of times when they had a corner he could not decide he if he wanted a player on the post or not which led to some confusion. Also thought he could have done better with the initial save before the 2nd goal.

In the 2nd half When Vitor was shielding the ball from Earnshaw expecting Weale to collect sum it up for me. Weale hesitated and almost cocked it up, Vitor shaking his head and standing with his arms out in dismay at the keepers slow reaction. Wellens came and had words with Vitor but Weale looked rattled.

The "expert" on Sky (don't know who it was) said that was Vitor's first mistake of the game and described it as "great goalkeeping by Weale". I only had a crappy stream so couldn't judge properly but thought it didn't look like it and it was more a case of an indecisive Weale.

E: I might be thinking of a completely different incident, but I think I'm on everyone's ignore list anyway so that won't really matter.

Last edited:
The "expert" on Sky (don't know who it was) said that was Vitor's first mistake of the game and described it as "great goalkeeping by Weale". I only had a crappy stream so couldn't judge properly but thought it didn't look like it and it was more a case of an indecisive Weale.

E: I might be thinking of a completely different incident, but I think I'm on everyone's ignore list anyway so that won't really matter.

Nope that is the correct incident and I watched it on Sky and the commentator was very wrong.

E?

MK posted this the other day, it's street talk for 'whatever' apparently as the youth of today can't be bothered to say the whole word. You just aren't as up to date with youth culture as he is clearly :icon_wink

(Note - I appreciate this isn't what Swede meant at all in his post)

I can see why he shortened it.

:icon_bigg Typing three extra letters takes forever on my Ipad...

Have I told you that I have an Ipad by the way? I also interviewed Sven a couple of weeks ago, not sure if I've mentioned that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670